D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

the stores can do whatever they want. its very sad that people will give in to paying prices they know they shouldnt pay but at the same time money talks and props to the people who have the $ and are willing to do what they gotta do to get the dmp as long as its not robbing someone

i was at Neo39 today and the owner, Mr. Cho said that he's considering releasing them for around $500. i was shocked and a little disappointed. i am officially boycotting Neo39. who's with me?

This forum seems to be full of folks on the coasts, is ANYONE in Minneapolis St Paul going to the midnight sale? Early morning sale? Cause I get the feeling that noone out here cares about the DMP....

160jordansdeep has definetely learned a lesson about taggin pics, and yes this post is out of control...

Quote:
160jordansdeep has definetely learned a lesson about taggin pics
thats for sure. :frown:
frown.gif

NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

so these are def. droppin on the 28th ? im way too tired to look through 125 pages..
AIM : Spitee 1

Haven't posted in awhile, but just thought I would confirm what has already been stated. PLEASE BOYCOTT NEO 39 IN OLD TOWN. They have committed a host of other violations that not make their establishment not only shady in reguards to shoe sales and customer relationships, but general practices and city codes. Just thought I would share.

:wow:
eek.gif
@Those soles
I need me some silica packs
How much did you pay to get them early?
You can PM if you dont want to post how much

I know where my man Markell3000 went to get his dmp's :smokin
smokin.gif

NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

dammm ... anybody know if theres a second shipment? lmfao
forum descriptions are there for a reason.

reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike
i copied lilwang05 lol

Back
Top Bottom