D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

These things are just amazing I just saw em,

its like impossible to pass on these, ima cop my set.

For those that Ezinboxed me about the If I pay more than retail which I prolly will the price will go according to how much I paid over retail, meaning if I pay say $450 the VI will be 250 or so. Again according to how much I pay for the DMP that will say how much I sell the VI. I'm looking to buy tomorrow or tuesday to latest. So Again if your interested let me know.

If you live outside of NYC, shipping will cost cuz I'm only doing next day shipping. Again I want to get rid of the VI blk/gold as soon as I get them.

Thanks Again. 8)
glasses.gif

ONE1

forget the cool grey 11's, forget any other retro's in the history of nike/jb. i have to say that this is the most anticipated release in there history since they started the retro craze back in 1994.

i remember when the concord 11 was first release during the 95/96 season. it took a week for the shoes to come off the rack, but when they did they went super fast. a lot of shoe heads say that back in 1995 the concords sat. yeah they did, but only for a week. im from nyc, the sneaker capitol of the world, and trust me when i tell you that when the concord flew, it flew like mike did on the court.

if you guys dont believe me just check out nike.com or other resources, and it will say that the concord 11 is nikes fastest selling shoe in there history. the shoe that has sold the most in history is the air force 1.

have fun with your dmp's :D
happy.gif

OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

how are they gonna resell for 700 wen they havnt even dropped yet.. much less preorders are at 670....
forum descriptions are there for a reason.

reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike
i copied lilwang05 lol

Jesus, this thing is ridiculous. Tryin' to talk myself out of trying for another set...

my fiance will kill me, my fiance will kill me, my fiance will kill me, my fiance will kill me, my fiance will kill me, my fiance will kill me, my fiance will kill me, my fiance will kill me, my fiance will kill me, my fiance will kill me, my fiance will kill me, my fiance will kill me, my fiance will kill me, my fiance will kill me...

IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!!!

". THEY AREN'T THAT SPECIAL AND THEY'LL BE ON EBAY, SO GET A JOB."

WEARING MATCHING TEES IS LAME. WEARING A TEE SHIRT YOU MADE YOURSELF IS THE LAMEST OF ALL."

Hovakid and botz luv-both you guys the dude out in jersey might have both packs tomorrow call me
NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Im not even sweatn gettn multiple packs...i wanna be fair to the public so i think i might just get a sz9 and a 10.5 or sumtin......i dont think its right to let customers purchase more than 2 packs

got my 2 pairs or should i say 4 pairs reserved! anyone need a size 10 package???? let the bidding begin......(feeding the hype)
*Free LOVETHEXIV*

yall keep sayin ppl wont drop $300 on these i think your wrong the laser 4s were only $200 and sold out in a day or less. ok here $100 gets you another pair of Js. not only that but peeps will spend $300 for the concords alone anyways eastbay will sell out do to the campers. and the campers will buy all thus another sell out.

I will be able to take care of a few people.

I will have some extra packs in a size 9 / 13.

I seriously hate to make money off fellow NT members,but some of these prices are crazy.

I have to say this one last time:

I will be able to take care of a few people.

I will have some extra packs in a size 9 / 13.

I seriously hate to make money off fellow NT members,but some of these prices are crazy.

I have to say this one last time:

I am interested in a 13 Baby J
I got DS sz 13 Flint 13s and white/gray 13s for sale. hit me up

WOW THIS POST IS BANANAS!
1st...good luck to everyone gettin the pack
2nd...if camping, i would bring uh... some protection of some sort
3rd... IS ANYONE FROM DENVER COPPIN?

In the interest of a healthy conversation BabyJ, yes, if EVERYONE refused to pay over msrp we could be strong. But you stated the reality yourself. SOME will pay. Its inevitable.

So why would JB make this limited? It only pushes up price that they don't get the benefit of. Does anyone "win" because they have a more limited shoe? I would like to hope not. I would love to believe you "win" if you have the shoe in your hands.

Just saying man, I just don't get it.

". THEY AREN'T THAT SPECIAL AND THEY'LL BE ON EBAY, SO GET A JOB."

WEARING MATCHING TEES IS LAME. WEARING A TEE SHIRT YOU MADE YOURSELF IS THE LAMEST OF ALL."

Marcel- Yea, Finishline will not get larger than a 13 as far as I know. Eastbay will not either. I dont know where I will be copping. Niketown will be the best result probably.

C Money- Yes, I am very disturbed about not being able to get a size 15. But I will get my hands on a couple packs, regardless of size.
Hebrew 11:6

Quote:
be expected to pay something extra. After all, if the merchant gets caught selling these to you, on a surprise audit. His Nike Contract is FINISHED. so he is putting allot at risk to sell to you, which he should not do in the first place
You dont know this man that ownes the store babyj.I myself paid extra because I am not looking to stay out in the cold for something thats cost some much money in the first place.I believe my pictures speak more then enought on my declaration of lovei have for jordan /nike products.That's I am willing to shellout extra money ($650.00) and ($550.00 for a second pack) and lot of other jordan/nike brand products. I wanted the pack thats the reason I LET myself be taken advantage of.No one else did this to me not the store owner who over prices or nike JUST ME.I can only blame myself and I am sure I will do it again.Because I love jordan sneakers.I hope you can take care of this problem we talked about.Plus a friend of mine called a nike jordan rep in nyc and talked with a sean sollaman who is to look into this store.Sean said that he does not handle this account.Only handles resellers.Forget the resellers.What about the store that nike sells directly to.
Quote:
Simply put, "strength comes in numbers" - if you all walk out of the store and refuse to pay above $295. The store will have no other choice, but to sell at MSRP. But you and I both know, there is always some person who will accept anything the store throws at them and pay up hard earned $$$
Also babyj this man will let the shoes rot and turn piss yellow before he sells a cent less then retail.He has stocks and stocks of old shoes that he sells much later then release date.
NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Back
Top Bottom