D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

This release is gonna end up on the news. NTers are gonna be on TV. I can see it now. With all the lines and camping out and such. There will be news vans at all the major crowds.

^ why not just order them online through Eastbay? No lines...no hassle
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Go Mustangs!

Looking to TRADE DS size 11.5 white/black/maize XIII lows for a size 11.
Also have size 10.5 black/red XIV retros DS looking for size 11.

Yo Gift, I'm here in the ATX too and from what I've gathered the Finishline at Barton Creek is the best bet. The guys there told me they were getting between 50 and 60 (which would mean 3 cases, thus 54). It's going to be crazy. The guys at Highland Mall said they weren't getting them at Finishline, Footaction, and Footlocker. Champs said they were probably going to get them but weren't sure.

Assuming the Eastbay will be able to accomidate the orderes they receive. I am going to give it a shot first though

once again can any1 in ny that works in modells confirm that modells is geting them
if any one is selling xv black n red size 10 or white n red 17s inbox me asap

yeah man iam from atx too and barrton is getting them and ol boy on 38th 1/2 street and i-35 but highland will too but i wounldnt go there unless you are prepared for whatever
nerd.gif
or try tyler's on tha drag

Personally, unless you can't help it...I think anyone who orders thru Eastbay is an idiot.

Ya'll make it seem like they have more pairs than anybody..they'll still get the same amount. You've got 18-36 pairs to go around, but 1,000+ people jammin the phone lines, crossin their fingers

If you truly want the shoes, quit actin like a girl and get your @#%$ in line like everybody else. Nobody is gonna beat you up or rob you, and if you think they will...step your muscle game up...you got 2 weeks to bulk up, so go to GNC and make it up.
You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: cameronnelson@ems.att.com

Cut all the big talk...

Quite Frankly, anyone buying the DMP is an idiot... Let alone standing in line for them and paying retail or above... Wait until you see the quality of these joints, which most of you don't care about anyway...

Man up truly and lace up some DS '00 retros on the 28th like yours truly... You know, the ones similar to what the great one actually played in...

JB Beast...

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

MAN....I JUST HPE I GET MY PACK..THIS @#%$..IS REDICULOUS...50+ PAGES??? NOW YOU KNOW ITS GOING TO BE CRAZY ON 27/28...IM GOING TO BE ON LINE FOR A LOOOOOONGG TIME... I JUST HOPE I GET THEM AFTER ALL THE WORK I DO...I AIM TO BE TOP FIVE IN LINE....AND THE FIRST 10.5 IN THE STORE....!

Quote:
BabyJ ... Expect Eastbay.com to be sold out within a hour.

With that being said, i believe Eastbay will receive WAY MORE than 18-36 pairs .....

Because if that was their amount on hand, they would be sold out in seconds.

* It's gonna be funny to read all the posts after people place their orders on how they screwed up everything ... just like the XIV's a few months back. |I
tired.gif

"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

SO WHO IS GOING TO CAMP OUT IN NYC....IT SHOULD BE LIKE 30 DEGREES THAT DAY....

Quote:
Quite Frankly, anyone buying the DMP is an idiot... Let alone standing in line for them and paying retail or above... Wait until you see the quality of these joints, which most of you don't care about anyway...

^^^yeah sure buddy...u personally seen these shoes or something?how u kno the quality sux?and what idiot posts in a thread where 99.9% of the ppl are pro dmp and u over bashing IT and the PPL...and im guessing u must work at eastbay huh since u already know that there is 36 packs...ROFL...dnk bout it..who the idiot..cmon say it..GJ!!!!

Quote:
If you truly want the shoes, quit actin like a girl and get your in line like everybody else. Nobody is gonna beat you up or rob you, and if you think they will...step your muscle game up...you got 2 weeks to bulk up, so go to GNC and make it up.

waiting in line is for losers. step ya game up and ya people skills up and get some connections. i can see it now all you cats in your mid-late 20's camping out. |I
tired.gif

Quote:
^^^yeah sure buddy...u personally seen these shoes or something?how u kno the quality sux?and what idiot posts in a thread where 99.9% of the ppl are pro dmp and u over bashing IT and the PPL...and im guessing u must work at eastbay huh since u already know that there is 36 packs...ROFL...dnk bout it..who the idiot..cmon say it..GJ!!!!

"iceY Heat,"

Kids... I swear... Learn how to type and express yourself FIRST...

I won't even respond to such garbage... But I'll say this...

Unlike you and 3/4th of these wannabe known NTers, I don't talk or post to be noticed, seen, recognized or complimented. It is what it is.

But, to answer your question... Yes, I've seen the DMP. They are in a few stores now, reason I posted. Unlike you, I've made my connections with good people at/within Nike over the years to not be a "hypebeast" or have to stand in line for a thing... Including SBs... Ask any person in MD/DC/VA who remained on my "good" side...

Do you remember the feeling you got when the VI retros dropped in 00? How about the XIs that fall? I can admit that I didn't get that same "feeling" when you look at these.

I been wearing Js since 1988. I wouldn't bash the product unless it was needed. I'm not jaded like most of you "hardcore" newcomers. I am a consumer, not a Nike puppet.

Any other questions?

Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

Quote:
waiting in line is for losers. step ya game up and ya people skills up and get some connections. i can see it now all you cats in your mid-late 20's camping out

Dude, i'm 25 and I've been in it longer than you've had your first computer. I've got mine locked..that's the last of my problems. I just want 6 more pairs to resell. I said what I said for whoever else.
You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: cameronnelson@ems.att.com

C. Nelson,

I personally know a few bammas in the DC area already bragging about "getting kids" at this release. It's a fact that can't be exaggerated, at least in this area. It is what it is.

So, I can't say I totally agree with your comment, again, atleast not in this area. I'll watch the news on the 28th...

Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

Most stores will have no more than 2 - 4 pairs of every size.

Unless you a size 13 (like me) or are on the other end of the scale, like a size 7.5

Then you wil be looking at the store probably only having 1 - 2 pairs in your size.

This will give you the sense of what kind of numbers JB is talking about.

+ do the math. 1 to 3 cases per store ( Most ordered 1 to 2 ) and 18 packages per case.

damn most ordered 2..so that should be a good #..right?
hopefully it good enough around here...there were less laser iv's.and i wonder how many eastbay got...considering all the ppl that gonna try to get at them...

Back
Top Bottom