D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Quote:
Once again: Does anyone know if Di.cks sporting goods is getting these?

no @#%$ sporting goods is not getting them , i know im there all the time a bunch of my friends work there

Quote:
We'll Just have to wait for the next On-Line release @ Jumpman23.com
:wow:
eek.gif
BabyJ hinting

is anybody coppin at beverly center in Los Angeles? Cus they have 4-5 good stores and nobody has mentioned yet.
they have finishline, champs, footlocker, sheik, and some other store that i forgot the name.

^^^ me too, i think it's gonna be tough to get them, but not as tough as people are making it.
I eat more peanut butter than you!!!!!

Now I dont mean to add to the hype but...

For those of you who are ordering from eastbay.com at midnight

Ya'll remember what happened with the Flints and their website right???

They had so many people calling their numbers that by the time they put them up on their website they were almost gone, and a lot of people were mad because they were waiting for them to put them on their website.

Thank God I am passing :D
happy.gif

RIP "Mr.P" 10/29/05

RIP Hector Rivera , forever in our hearts. 5/27/2005

USMC

^^^i hope the true hypebeasts don't get em'...i hope they have to pay high reseller's prices...by hyping it up they only making the resell price go up,so the people who can't get it in stores will be get eaten by resellers

Does eastbay run on eastern, midwest, or western time?
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

FIRST OFF 90% OF PEOPLE ON THIS POST ARE BEING THE WORST HYPEBEASTS PROBLY IN THE HISTORY OF NIKETALK

AND SECOND OF ALL, NO ONE KNOWS THE TRUE PRODUCTION
RUN 11,000 WHO KNOWS WITH THE SCREW UP IN PRODUCTION
THE 1ST TIME I'M SURE THIERS PLENTY TO GO AROUND ALSO
WHY BLOW UP SPOTS WHERE YOU CAN COP , THATS HALF THE CHALLENGE HUNTING DOWN THE MAIN STORE AND THEN GIVE
YOURSELF A FEW BACKUPS. HEY WHATEVER GOOD LUCK!!

Quote:
no sporting goods is not getting them , i know im there all the time a bunch of my friends work there

Thank your for you response but next time i'd like someone thats older than 12 years old to answer my question :smile:
smile.gif

I hadn't checked the posting in a few days so I just got caught up. It's never taken me this long to read 30 pages of nothing.
"Reppin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

Welp, the closest store to me that is getting them is 2 hours away....It sucks living in the country, Eastbay.com is going to have to come through for me.

Wow 65 pages for this post, amazing. Good thing I'm passing on these kicks.
[/center]

Now I dont mean to add to the hype but...

Quote:
For those of you who are ordering from eastbay.com at midnight

Ya'll remember what happened with the Flints and their website right???

They had so many people calling their numbers that by the time they put them up on their website they were almost gone, and a lot of people were mad because they were waiting for them to put them on their website.

Thank God I am passing

that would be conveinent...but your wrong. the reason these were almost gone was because they went up on footlocker.com an hour before they did on eastbay.

Whoa! this thread is still going??

let alone there will be people starting up another thread on complaints once they are out (scratches, soles not blue enough, sold out before I tried to buy...etc)

but I guess this goes to show how much ppl were waiting for the re-retro of the pairs.

Back
Top Bottom