D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, C Money 85.... Finishline will be a wrap as far as there packs go. I am an AM at the FINL in Fairfield, and I know for a fact its GOING to be a lot of employees getting a hold of them. Including myself !! My girl works at Deveroes, and they will be the best bet in DYT !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that means you guys are getting it too then?

That means I'll be up there too.

My day for the DMP run around was gonna be

1. Eastbay
2. Dayton Mall for footlocker/champs/finishline since they open earlier
3. Deveroes
4. TNT fashions

now I'm gonna put fairfield in there too........
I hope I get them after all this.
I have red 10's for sale. I only have sizes 11 and 12 left. I'm asking $145 shipped for them but I'm taking offers. Inbox me for pics. I'm on ebay as c.r.r. shop. If you can't find something in your area, leave me a message and I'll try and help you out.
"I'm a baller, just like what it says on my bands you disrespect it, I'll have you dropped faster than quicksand"

Wow This Is A Serious Release, And To The Other Person In The Thread That Was Askin About Jordan Releases In Detroit There Is Not Many Busy Releases. The Only Big Releases Of Jays That Have Sold Out In Hours Was The Cool Grey 4s, 11s, Red/wht 10s And The Flints 13. When I Tell My Friends About The Kicks And Then I Say $300 They Laugh! Air Force Ones Fly Off The Racks Here, They Sale Out The Sameday Even Da Simply White On Whites! The Lil Mom And Pop Stores Around Here That Was Chargein $200+ For Limited Ones Are Gone! Its About Where U From. I Been Checkin Around To Little Spots And People Are Like No One Have Been Askin About It To Much After They Say $300. So Sayin That I Know Ima Gettin One At Retail No Problem!
[/b]​

Quote:
ok...but people paid $600 for black lasers when they could have gotten black/red ivs for less...

so your post is irrelavant

Yes but some people like the Lazers more then the OG's......I dotn know Any1 that would pick the DMP VI's over the Infra Red's, And who would want these XI's over the Concords?

I mean they might go in the $700-$800 Range for a few pairs right after they drop, but I cant see them holding that price
SETFREE

Quote:
So that means you guys are getting it too then?

That means I'll be up there too.

My day for the DMP run around was gonna be

1. Eastbay
2. Dayton Mall for footlocker/champs/finishline since they open earlier
3. Deveroes
4. TNT fashions

now I'm gonna put fairfield in there too........
I hope I get them after all this.

nah he just told me fairfield isnt getting them and ni dayton mall there should be 50 pairs...so thats our best bet

oh, ok.

Wait, so Fairfield Finishline employees got them on hold at Dayton Mall?
damn, they only got 35 pairs coming and at least 30 workers at each.............
I have red 10's for sale. I only have sizes 11 and 12 left. I'm asking $145 shipped for them but I'm taking offers. Inbox me for pics. I'm on ebay as c.r.r. shop. If you can't find something in your area, leave me a message and I'll try and help you out.
"I'm a baller, just like what it says on my bands you disrespect it, I'll have you dropped faster than quicksand"

all i know is i have to make sure i get my pack...so im campin out on friday morning at nt los angeles
-= to live and die in L.A. is the place to be=-

friday morning... wow some of you guys are going overboard lol
NT: J Master10
Ebay: Jordanmster10
AOL: LiLSperanza10

^ same here. friday moring is good for me. reallly need a pair.

i hope no1 is lining up at wednesday morning in NTSF.

its gonna be hard getting a pair in the bay.
ohwell.gif

"Flying like a bird like Nelly Furtado"

Champs Sports -- HARLEM --- CONFIRMED -- 212-280-0296
Champs Sports -- Queens Center Mall - CONFIRMED -- 718-760-0095
Champs Sports -- Newport Mall - CONFIRMED - 201-792-7345
Champs Sports - Times Square - CONFIRMED - 212-354-2009
Champs Palisades Mall CONFIRMED - 845-353-9831
Champs Green Acres Mall - CONFIRMED - 516-823-0677
Champs Roosevelt Field CONFIRMED - 516-741-2299
Woodbridge Mall - FootAction - CONFIRMED 732-636--9590
Garden State Mall - (Finishline -201-291-0221 - 53 Pairs
Footlocker - 201-843-3716 - CONFIRMED -- FootAction - 40 Pairs - 201-843-3039)
FootAction 34th St NYC - CONFIRMED --- 7am Release - 646-473-1945
FootAction Kings Plaza Brooklyn - CONFIRMED - 718-252-2972
Staten Island Mall ---
Footaction - CONFIRMED - 718-698-9523
Footlocker - CONFIRMED - 718-982-0859
Finishline - CONFIRMED - 718-477-1774

Don't let the resellers fool you, I Re-edited my posts with Phone Numbers attached. The Mistakes were taken down. All Spots are CONFIRMED

Quote:
man my footaction just sold all their pairs to their employees

AND WHATS YOUR LOCATION....THE NTLKERS IN HERE ARE MAKING ME NERVOUS ABOUT THIS DAMN PACKAGE...

Quote:
Yes but some people like the Lazers more then the OG's......I dotn know Any1 that would pick the DMP VI's over the Infra Red's, And who would want these XI's over the Concords?

I mean they might go in the $700-$800 Range for a few pairs right after they drop, but I cant see them holding that price

I dont know how you could love an ugly lasered shoe more then an OG and the lasers didnt hold their price of 600 either...

my spot just confimed they will have them. they didnt recieve shipment yet though. i will get them before release date. aye y'all get at me. im doing $475 shipped. best deal. they gon be like $1000 on ebay.
[/b]

[/b]

anyone here go to rutgers new brunswick or lives in the area? im gon be in jersey that weekend anyone wan meet up and go?
Hova The G0d MC

I dont know what to do... i have the money but should i camp out for them?? is it worth it. i mean i dont wanna wait in line for a big dissappointment. and my boys who are workin in NT and @#%$ said they dont know if they can for sure hook it up. i dont know what to do. if you got anything that can help me ..ez inbox me...plz i need advice!!!!

thanks yall
email: j23stunnah@gmail.com
aim: SoSoFRESH 317
REFS: nonchalant,drewcandraw, authenticSKILLZ,Spooner415,viggity

Our store is getting 36 pairs (Packs) and is opening at 6 sharp...i will be there.
IPOD FOR SALE 20 GB 4TH GEN! EZINBOX ME!

i use to live by there when i was living at piscataway.... but i moved to jackson u know by six flags... i mite go to philly tho not sure... if any1 is planning on going lemme know n ill meet up... pm me or something...
Code:
    Team PhilippinesMember No.21

I'm seeing some very exaggorated claims on how much the vast majority thinks these will resell for. Some are in for a rude awakening ...
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

To make it safe I'm calling my order in instead of going to eastbay's website.

IF ANYONE IS IN THE PENSOCOLA, FLORIDA AREA I AND KNOS ANY STORES THAT ARE GETTING THESE HOLLA AT ME!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom