D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Quote:
WHy cant we make a post with only the stores sorted by region that are confirmed with getting these shoes? that way its clear for everyone and we dont need to read all the 70 pages!

Thats why Niketalk made regional forums.. People really need to stop be lazy and check out stores and speak with the managers if they really want the DMP..

Quote:
WHy cant we make a post with only the stores sorted by region that are confirmed with getting these shoes? that way its clear for everyone and we dont need to read all the 70 pages!

Thats why Niketalk made regional forums.. People really need to stop be lazy and check out stores and speak with the store managers if they really want the DMP..

100% agreed....I hate when people ask "are there any confirmed sopts in so and so?" If people willing post what they find out, thats one thing but to be lazy is a little irritating. Everyone should contribute a little something. All people have to do is call around like I've been doing for nearly a week.

eastbay site will crash in the first 20 seconds when the DMP are available. upgrade that 56K.
opinions KILLED many.

This is great just got off the phone with this worker at a Finish line in Savannah GA and he told me if I call the day before he can reserve them for me and i can show up when I want b4 5!! Count me down for 2packs...My grails for 06

The only hype I can see for these is in online sneaker communities. NYC in general isn't really sweating too hard over these. And the majority of the people knew about it don't know they drop in 2 weeks. I think these are going to be another XIV type release.

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

^I hope your right about NYC^
--NYC NIKETALKERS JORDAN RETRO 13 BLACK/ALTITUDE GREEN $190.00 -LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) (The 13's are deadstock) SIZE 10.5 E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

I know DMP is not going to be that big of a deal down here in Charleston. One store in our area is getting them, and not a lot of peiople know that they're even coming out (keeping my fingers crossed.lol.) 1/28 i'm just gonna walk in there, buy my DMP with no problems, and go home happy.
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Quote:
I think these are going to be another XIV type release.

hahaha, i wish.

Quote:
like i said, just close this thread and those who know, know.. people had their chances. people are being more band wagon and fake hypers coming in trying to spoil the true peeps.

so true. MODS please close this thread.
[/b]
email:drillest@tmail.com
aim:drsilleztone

Quote:
just lock it and let it be.. what has to be said is already said, what's supposedly rumored is not cleared up a tad. the main thing is those who have been HONESTLY following will have destiny in their own hands.. those who just jumped in are probably the faker hypes..

You took this into a whole other realm with that statement :lol:
laugh.gif

And trust, the DMP is NOT going to be that big of a deal.

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

818 Heads NORTHRIDGE MALL WILL NOT BE GETTING THE DMP. not even one of the shoe stores in the mall is getting them.

Good Luck Valley Peepz.
For Sale: Melo 2 and Oly 7 both sz. 11

OFFICIAL I gonna cop mine on wednesday 18/1/2006 I gonna be the fist guy in Nj who cop them that day ..........before anyone... sorry (lol)
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Quote:
OFFICIAL I gonna cop mine on wednesday 18/1/2006 I gonna be the fist guy in Nj who cop them that day ..........before anyone...
Yay!... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
..Would you like a cookie as well?

Five reasons DMP WILL SELL OUT
hype
hype
hype
hype
and hype

cuz we type hot fiya

..........Consignment

Back