D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

|I
tired.gif

ONE1

called the stores, dudes said get here quick reserves only, rushed like a mofo, copped 4 reserves, no tax, no campouts.............

shoutout to the BX BUT ______ up :pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

mihpb5.jpg

mihq3s.jpg

so get ur @#%$ off ur seats n start callin these stores
RESERVES ARE BEING TAKIN

today was a good day :smokin
smokin.gif

..........Consignment

whoever said something about the camping out in malls, I heard the same thing. in fact, most malls are closed after 10pm, so you can't get in. but are places like champs or footlocker even really getting them?

i will repeat for all those eastbay questions :

Dear Nick,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Due to manufacturer guidelines, we cannot sell this product until 11:00
p.m. EST (Eastern Standard Time) or 12:00 midnight CST (Central Standard
Time) on January 27.

thats what time so that means 1 am eastern and 10 pm pacific.
NT: J Master10
Ebay: Jordanmster10
AOL: LiLSperanza10

Sup SACRAMENTO heads I got info on everything in sac for this so what yall sac heads need to do is email me asap.... My email fernando_sanchez@tmail.com but I'm just trying to help fellow niketlakers in sac so hit me up... Asap we can do some talking so......

Quote:
I know that was sort of due to the insanity of the online release, but I would expect these to go for $600 and up on the days after the release. If you don't think you'll be able to get a pair on release day and have a chance to get them for $400 or udner, I would take it. If you want em that bad.
I doubt most of the resellers will be selling the package as a whole, or will be able to sell the package as a whole. I think it will be more profitable to sell them seperately in the future. Plus alot of people dont even want the VI's they just want the XI's, which are both dope in my eyes.

So shiekh aren't getting these, becasue I called a foot locker, and the dude said that shiekh are getting them.
WANTED: Sz 11.5 OG Jordan xii box, sz 12 Nike Huaraches, Jordan stuff, cheap jordans sz 11 1/2 or 12, Vintage jordan clothing.
FOR SALE: J X steel size 10.5

I just saw the package this afternoon... my store got it in and i must say that it looks real tight... might not be worth the 300 price tag... but its a nice package
PLEASE trade me your sz 12 MITA for my DS sz 13 MITA...
I want your DS Air Max 95s sz 13

Quick side note, someone refresh my mind on those police guarding Niketown, sorry to be off topic but i really want to know

^ that what time pacific? 8?
"Lazy sunday, wake up in the late afternoon
Call Parnell just to see how he's doin'
Hello? What up Parns! Yo Samberg what crackin?
You thinkin' what i'm thinkin'? Nar-ni-a man it's happnin'!

If anybody is trying to camp in sacramento at florin mall let me know because gettaclue at downtown plaza is doing a raffle

If anybody in sacramento is trying to camp at florin mall let me know because i heard arden mall are not getting any.

Quote:
whoever said something about the camping out in malls, I heard the same thing. in fact, most malls are closed after 10pm, so you can't get in. but are places like champs or footlocker even really getting them?

That was me. Its true. No campouts and no loitering. If you are driving make sure you have someone sit in the car cause they will tow you. Everyone is trying to make money off this release whether in the form of tickets or towing your car.
[/center]

Quote:
these packs will not be as hard to get, as long as yall get your lazy selfs up and out, on the other hand, 15 heads, i have yet to heard of ONE pair of were these could be found

Could not have said it better myself. Us 15 heads, always get screwed. Ice X's, Black Lasers, now DMP...JB this needs to stop!
Hebrew 11:6

Ok, I need some questions answered right now.

Are these going to be limited or general release?

Can anyone confirm that the Foot Locker in my hick town going to get them? I can't use a telephone.

Is Eastbay getting more than 18 packs? Do you think it will be hard to order them from Eastbay? What time is midnight Central in my time zone?

How much should I pay to get them early? What do you think about how much I paid to get them? If you've already got a set, can you tell me the name and phone number of the place that sold them to you early?

How much will these go for on eBay?

I think everyone will get this pack because nobody knows.

I think everyone will get this pack because they're too expensive.

I think people are gonna get shot. I'll be strapped and rolling four deep, cause that's how we do it in (insert your home town)!

im def coppin 2 pair/3 pair/10 pair - too icey
pimp.gif

Hype! Hype! Hype!
eek.gif

Stop hyping it up!
mad.gif

Can you believe we're on page 155 already? What's it going to be like in a week?!?

So, guys. Does that about cover it?
"Reppin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

Quote:
these packs will not be as hard to get, as long as yall get your lazy selfs up and out, on the other hand, 15 heads, i have yet to heard of ONE pair of were these could be found

Couldnt have said it better myself. Us 15 heads get screwed every limited release. Ice blues, black laser IV's, and now the DMP. JB, get it together.
Hebrew 11:6

^^ yea i get the feeling they will be fairly easy to obtain...

damn i'm now thinking to let go of my beloved black/unc blue XIV and all my other kicks for these... :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
and on a side note i'd rather spend my money on hot girls... :evil:
devil.gif

however i don't know man... @#%$ i hate this

@#%$ @#%$ noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

GOD PLEASE HEEELP I NEED A MIRACLE RIGHT NOW!!!! :frown:
frown.gif

Quote:
Ok, I need some questions answered right now.

Are these going to be limited or general release?

Can anyone confirm that the Foot Locker in my hick town going to get them? I can't use a telephone.

Is Eastbay getting more than 18 packs? Do you think it will be hard to order them from Eastbay? What time is midnight Central in my time zone?

How much should I pay to get them early? What do you think about how much I paid to get them? If you've already got a set, can you tell me the name and phone number of the place that sold them to you early?

How much will these go for on eBay?

I think everyone will get this pack because nobody knows.

I think everyone will get this pack because they're too expensive.

I think people are gonna get shot. I'll be strapped and rolling four deep, cause that's how we do it in (insert your home town)!

im def coppin 2 pair/3 pair/10 pair - too icey

Hype! Hype! Hype!

Stop hyping it up!

Can you believe we're on page 155 already? What's it going to be like in a week?!?

So, guys. Does that about cover it?

I'm feeling very nice right now, so I'll answer every question.

1. They're a limited GR

2. Footlockers are getting them, but not every one, you gotta get to a phone yourself and call. BTW :rofl:
roll.gif
at not being able to use a phone. Everybody has Cell's now and you can't use a phone at all.........

3. Nobody knows how many packs. We have to have a location to tell you a time for your time zone(but visit a geography class and figure it out yourself and save the trouble)

4. Pay a price you think is fair(it'll be over retail). They can't
tell you places, or they'll get the store in trouble. *Walk* around to the stores, since you can't call and ask.

5. Who knows, proabally more than retail.

6. I don't know what the hell kinda question that is, so I'll say everybody won't be able to get it............

7. That's even dumber than the first question, and I wish I would've read those 2 questions first because I wouldn't have answered your questions if I did................you dumbass. That made no damn sense. "I think they'll everyone will get this pack because they're too expensive" what the @#%$ |I
tired.gif

8. You don't know whether or not your stores are getting them yet, don't plan on rolling strapped 4 deep in your "hick town" just to see that they don't get them.

9. You don't know what stores are getting them, but you know you getting at least 2 packs. Maybe 10. I doubt you know how much they even cost at this point.

10. "Hype! Hype! Hype!" wow. I have no statement for that.

11. "Stop hyping it up" wow. You have a sentence like "Hype! Hype! Hype!" then say something like this. I am truely at a loss for how to describe you.

12. All major limited releases have posts like this, so I'm not surprised. Some newbies may be, but I've been around for a while to know better(and I have 3 different names, so don't look at my profile and say something about this name being form 10/31/05 either)

Yes, that about covers it.

I think some of those questions have qualified you for my first ever stoneface AND my first ever alien face. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
0]
alien.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
0]
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
0]
alien.gif