D.O.A. question/something that I noticed

We're still talking about D.O.A.?

Well that's a good thing, actually. Controversial songs = more album sales.

Keep the D.O.A. posts coming.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Another DOA thread ?

Dude is looking for attention. People were getting tired of Autotune, Jay saw it, hopped on the trend, and now he getting radio play/people talking about him like he some Messiah who single handedly gonna bring hip hop back.

.......and yet your still posting in this thread.

roll.gif

M16, the lamest dude on the internet.

i think hes talking about the death of all the stupid party music, dance songs, colorful/extra tight clothing and other stupid $!*% not only autotune

Jay z MIGHT be going at a couple of people with this. (get to that in a moment). But then again he MIGHT not and is just using the autotune hype to his ownadvantage. He knows he cant win with it, Jay on autotune? That would NOT go over..so he does the smart thing and goes against it.

BUT

Theoretically, if he is going at someone, besides the obvious users ie. Ron Browz, Webstar, Tpain, weezy, even Yeezy, this is Jay z we are talking about. Heisnt going to just come out and say it.
There are a few shots thrown that havent really been brought up.

1st. DIDDY. aka Puff aka Sean Combs. We all know he has a new album coming out. Which was allegedly fully autotuned out. The album is supposed to beDiddy's big comeback smash..big seller...Cant let diddy outshine us can we Hov?..what do you do?

This is anti-autotune, death of the ringtone
This ain't for Itunes, this ain't for sing-along
This is Sinatra at the opera, bring a blonde
Preferably with a fat *!@ who can sing a song
Wrong, this ain't politically correct
This might offend my political connects
My rap's don't have melodies

Diddy is known to liken himself, Jay, Nas and a few others as the hip hop rat pack...but maybe im reading into this too much...

2nd. INSERT RAPPERS NAME THAT CLAIMS TOUGHNESS AND SHOOTS VIDEOS IN PJS HERE. -

Ah, I'm a multi-millionaire
So how is it I'm still the hardest n-a here?
I don't be in the project hallway
Talkin' bout how I be in the project all day
That sounds stupid to me,
If you a gangsta, this is how you prove it to me

3RD. Little Jab at DJ Whoo Kid - On his Sirius show him and his co host dj Man Dog do about ahour set where they roast Jay Z for taking Biggie lines and capitalizing from them. They play the Jay line then the Biggie line..so on so forth...what better way to poke fun at them in regular Jay z manner than using their own medicine on em?

This is practically assault with a deadly weapon
I made this just for Flex n Mr. C,
I want $!%$*% to feel threatened
Stop your blood clot crying
The kid the dog everybody dying
No lyin

Or I could be wrong and its all a biiiiiig hoopla for nada..blah..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KASTONAIRE

3RD. Little Jab at DJ Whoo Kid - On his Sirius show him and his co host dj Man Dog do about ahour set where they roast Jay Z for taking Biggie lines and capitalizing from them. They play the Jay line then the Biggie line..so on so forth...what better way to poke fun at them in regular Jay z manner than using their own medicine on em?

No lyin
interesting.

good %!%$ kast one.

All I know is that I agree with the stuff he says in the song and dig it musically. If I noticed that everyone was into banana hammocks, but when I tried oneon I saw how bad I looked in them, why not make a "Death of Banana Hammocks"? They look goofy anyway and are pretty lame in the first place. I guessall the new guys who look cool in their banana hammocks now feel a certain way because I said that cats in banana hammocks gay, except for the first few guyswho broke out the banana hammocks in the first place when people were clowning before they jumped on the trend.

I could have really used a much better analogy than "banana hammocks", though, huh?

Originally Posted by cartune

He's talkin about everybody who abuses autotune Jay dont care who offends he's just expressing how he feels about the game. Kinda like when Nas made Hip Hop is Dead.
So true.
pimp.gif

Drake clearly used autotune on Best I Ever Had, which is the only Drake song I know cause I really am not feeling him. I brought his name up cause apparentlyJay's next single features Drake

jayz just trippin. song had no point and he was firin shots at one certain person about using autotune. and his lips get bigger everyyear

jayz's old @%#>new @%#

The funny thing people always say "who made jay-z boss"

But these same dudes stop using autotune, that's a boss move to me they hate dude so much yet they do exactly what he says

You still got _ refusing to drive X5's

You got _ who threw away all they jerseys

You got _ who refuse to drink cris

If you are a car salesmen and jay came out with a song dissing car salesmen. Would you quick your job?

I've thought auto-tune was wack from the begining, I like the D.O.A beat but I dont care what Jay has to say.

t-pain isnt dependent on auto-tune like he used to be
sure auto-tune put him on and he made it the trend it is today but as of late he doesnt really use it all like that

That's a good catch.

and his lips get bigger everyyear

Suspect.

Back
Top Bottom