D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

The Chicago 3.5's are probably the only colorway of that series I like so far! They shoulda added some white on the shoe somewhere tho, maybe the laces or something.

Picked up some Chicago bear 3.0 for 375 shipped.
i like the shoe but wonder if I got a good deal.  What do these go for? It's a 7.5

DAAAAAAAMN!!! I sold a size 12 and 13 for $250 each and even then I thought it was a reach as I've never seen a Rose Sig resell for profit. $375?!?! GEESH! I personally wouldn't say that's a good deal but if the shoes meant more to you than that money I suppose you'll be fine.

personally, i think adidas can do better. Their signature shoes are very sub-par. Nice for a basic, but not for a player signature

stopped in HOH chicago, size 8.5/9/11 in nightmares. was looking for a 10, not sure if they had more sizes.  just fyi.

edit:  they also had fires/brendas

Last edited:
stopped in HOH chicago, size 8.5/9/11 in nightmares. was looking for a 10, not sure if they had more sizes.  just fyi.

edit:  they also had fires/brendas
did you also go to adidas athletic store at water tower place? 

if you are in town, might as well go there as well. 

Last edited:
Those grape 3.5s are definitely interesting, theyre at least going in the right direction with these colorways

Thought I was the only one. I hv the 1.5 and 2.5, and I'm still deciding between the 3 or 3.5.

Normally go with the .5s as they supposedly hv a more forgiving ride.

Just waiting on the black/white 3.5 and the all red 3.0 to go on sale. D. Rose's shoe line this season perhaps is his best yet.

So did the Chi-Towns (Chicagos) not drop at all? I've been looking all over the place and I can't find squat about the relese!

Was this maybe a last minute release change/cancellation on Adidas' part?

Still waiting for my 3.5s yots n blk n red

Only gotten one of the 3.5, the grey colourway, dont really like the other colours, only thing I wish they did with the grey colourway, was to make it all grey, instead of putting the white on the tip of the shoe...

Nothing can beat those brenda shoes... so noice.

Back
Top Bottom