D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Thats what i m saying

Performance question from someone who has never hooped in adidas: Adidas uses foam for the cushioning, while nike is using air. Will the cushioning last as long as air? Does the cushioning get flat quickly?

Last edited:
Bears look good but the shiny upper like the Away is a turn off. *sigh* I miss the days of real leather

Performance question from someone who has never hooped in adidas: Adidas uses foam for the cushioning, while nike is using air. Will the cushioning last as long as air? Does the cushioning get flat quickly?

Both use phylon foam...Nike just uses a lot of other cushionings as well. Foam should last a fairly long time, its about as durable as air.

Great/bad news - the black/red/grey midsole Rose 3.0 is releasing stateside on November 1st. Bad news - it is available only at adidas Sports Performance Stores at Water Tower Place in Chicago, the Broadway @ Houston Soho location in New York City and adidas Basketball.

oooo weeeeee,adidas aint playing with this sig i see im planing to cop those chicago fires by the end of this weekend

Man, those road alternates are nice! Might have to get them. I have been trying to decide if I want to create some on miadidas or get the ones that are out now under retail.

Releases November 1 at $160 only at adidas Sports Performance Stores at Water Tower Place in Chicago, the Broadway at Houston SoHo spot in New York City, and adidas Basketball.

Anyone know how limited these alt aways will be? More "limited" than the Chicago Fires?

Fam, 2 different posters wrote this info like a few posts above you:

"it is available only at adidas Sports Performance Stores at Water Tower Place in Chicago, the Broadway @ Houston Soho location in New York City and adidas Basketball."

Alternates definitely better than the Aways. All black tongue and more of a matte finish makes it attractive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom