D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

New pics of the YOTS 3.5 which looks like a 1/24 release. Pics from Modern Notoriety. Looks like it will get a special box as well. Definately growing on me.

KGrHqZqwFCS4TIRoZBQ5DyTCPg60_57.jpg
details are amazing on these, still think its too soon to bring these into the mix, but on a better note those grey homes and blk aways will be copped once price drop

I'm still surprised the 3.0s haven't gotten on sale yet at Eastbay, Foot Locker, Champs, etc. They are nice shoes, but they don't seem to be moving any real units in my area. I seriously never see anyone wear them casually or on the basketball court. I bet they would start moving if they got marked down to $120 or so. We'll probably need to wait until the 3.5s release later month before the 3.0s get marked down.

Got my NBC socks from Adidas.com. They sent them is this big box no paper just a pair of socks in a box that is for shoes.

my local store has every d rose 3 cw except the Chicago bears and alt away, both of which I'm still trying to find.

Plan on going hard on the threes once they start going on sale, quick question though. How are these for people with wide feet? should I just go a .5 size up?

Really liking the design and colorways on this sneaker though.

Plan on going hard on the threes once they start going on sale, quick question though. How are these for people with wide feet? should I just go a .5 size up?
Really liking the design and colorways on this sneaker though.
first time buying the 3s with the NBC im a 8.5 on js and started noticing that i might be a 9 with other shoes so I bought a 9 on the rose 3...then i started reading that they run big after i ordered them and ppl were sizing down....i was thinking dammit!! until i got them ...sizing up was a perfect fit :smile:

first time buying the 3s with the NBC im a 8.5 on js and started noticing that i might be a 9 with other shoes so I bought a 9 on the rose 3...then i started reading that they run big after i ordered them and ppl were sizing down....i was thinking dammit!! until i got them ...sizing up was a perfect fit :smile:

Thanks man I think I am going to try on .5 up and see how they feel, still on the lookout to cop under retail though

just copped two pair of the nbc socks, adidas.com has free shipping. i hope they arent small on me. will need to get the nbc sneakers soon b4 the market dries up though

Yup make them check other stores inventory and havem order for u

thats all fine and dandy fellas cept my stores didnt get them at all. so they cant stock locate unless they have their SKU. anyone post the footlocker SKU for the NBCs yet? i skimmed through and didnt see it...

thats all fine and dandy fellas cept my stores didnt get them at all. so they cant stock locate unless they have their SKU. anyone post the footlocker SKU for the NBCs yet? i skimmed through and didnt see it...

This....

Are these still sitting around anywhere? I figure I will start from the top down with these and these are most likely to diasppear first.

Just found a HoH locally that has the Nightmares in stock almost FSR, I will be going there after work to grab a pair if anyone is looking for a size let me know, I should be there in about 2 hours

And they are selling em for 160, not sure if they dropped the others in price but aren't these supposed to be priced at 180?

Last edited:
Just found a HoH locally that has the Nightmares in stock almost FSR, I will be going there after work to grab a pair if anyone is looking for a size let me know, I should be there in about 2 hours
And they are selling em for 160, not sure if they dropped the others in price but aren't these supposed to be priced at 180?
Hell yeah let me know what's up with a size 12.

Back
Top Bottom