D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Brendas and the NBC are the best cw. I was a bit surprise to see the price tag on these. Was hoping they would be like 140 ish.

thats all fine and dandy fellas cept my stores didnt get them at all. so they cant stock locate unless they have their SKU. anyone post the footlocker SKU for the NBCs yet? i skimmed through and didnt see it...

Got a pic of my box if you can interpret the SKU:
BAD-EGWCUAIQ25l.jpg

Here is the SKU for HoH Footlocker.

Here is both boxes on top of each other, I checked the receipt and the number under the price is the SKU, the size would just follow the four. (click on photo to enlarge if you can't see it)

41018499041(your size)0

Last edited:
Just received my NBC pair from Eastbay and these are :wow: Props to adidas!

Last edited:
Just got my pair of NBCs, they look much nicer irl than in the photos. Not sure what to wear them with though...feeling like wearing them with the purple D Rose logo tee might be a bit too much.

yeah i stopped by footlocker today and saw these in person, waaay nicer than in pics. Will be copping soon, my socks should be coming in tomorrow :D

^:smokin, nice. dont wait guys! free shipping and use code EM151389-58D for an additional 15% off! mine came to 163 and change for the NBCs. not bad considering no stores will let you use coupons...

I-Pad pic sorry

Will cop the lights when on sale and trying to find the Howard's. The 2000's got for $99 but box got destroyed

Last edited:
my nbc socks just came in from adidas.com, gotta order the kicks soon :smokin, will post pics later

Home and Away 3.5

Don't know how I feel about them yet. One of my major favs about the 3.0 is the high quality ankle collar and that replacement bubble thing is meh. Idk yet...

if i get these i feel i wouldnt need the grey homes and blk away 3.0s....the high quality pics has really changed my mind bout them tho they came out pretty good

My local footaction must have sold out because they didn't even have a pair on display today. I'm thinking they were on sale.

I'll have to see these in person to decide. I like the 3s, just waiting for the price to come down.

Not feeling the toe box web design, but not like that will stop me from keeping the D Rose collection going.

Back
Top Bottom