D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Vacaville is doing a BOGO 50 right now. All Roses are $80 I walked out with 2 pairs for just under $130

Vacaville is doing a BOGO 50 right now. All Roses are $80 I walked out with 2 pairs for just under $130
Thanks. Did you check the sizes? They didn't have anything in 12-13 before when out there so they would have had to got some new stock otherwise

Thanks. Did you check the sizes? They didn't have anything in 12-13 before when out there so they would have had to got some new stock otherwise
[/quote]

I grabbed a size 12 in the homes and Aways. They had more 12s in homes, Aways and alternate Aways, but not the others.

I believe that all outlet stores are doing BOGO. At least the ones near me (40min drive) are doing it. Might check them out later this week.
Yes they are but i need some one near the Vacaville outlets since they have the alternate aways and here in chicago we dont. 

Shout out to the homie Peru for hooking me up with the Alternate's. 

No problem G, glad I could get them to someone that was happy to have them. Don't know why Adidas didn't put those in the limited edition white box and include the black dust bag considering how few pairs were released.

No problem G, glad I could get them to someone that was happy to have them. Don't know why Adidas didn't put those in the limited edition white box and include the black dust bag considering how few pairs were released.

Are there any left I'm looking for size 10.5 how much are they going for???

Are there any left I'm looking for size 10.5 how much are they going for???

Sorry I wouldn't know at this point. Had a friend pick my pair up from Texas last month. Wore my Bears color way and realized they didn't fit me how I expected so I moved the Alts to Rukus. I'm nowhere near an outlet that has them in stock.

Went to the store for 3.5s left with Brenda 3s for 85. Bulls done, nba season almost over 3.5s should be on sale shortly

adidas.com heard your local footlockers too

Thanks!!
Just the price I've been waiting for too! :evil: Didn't see em at my local Footlocker today at that price. Gonna wait just a few more days cause I'm a cheap bastard and wanna use a bday coupon. If I can get em at $99 plus the coupon I'm going in on both colorways.

Back
Top Bottom