D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

If you're feeling the purple "Fireberry" type colorway that was suppose to be the final colorway of the 3.5 released, check your Footlockers. Local one just got them in today and they're working to get it up on the display.

Other than that, all 3.5s outside of adidas.com still remain at full price. Makes me wonder if they will hit Adidas outlets for even less than $99.

If you're feeling the purple "Fireberry" type colorway that was suppose to be the final colorway of the 3.5 released, check your Footlockers. Local one just got them in today and they're working to get it up on the display.

Other than that, all 3.5s outside of adidas.com still remain at full price. Makes me wonder if they will hit Adidas outlets for even less than $99.

I'm hoping so. patience has always paid off and I've only paid over $80 for one pair of Rose sneakers. I still regret that, but oh well.

I'm hoping so. patience has always paid off and I've only paid over $80 for one pair of Rose sneakers. I still regret that, but oh well.
Went to adidas outlet today and they had the 3.5s on display for $99. Not part of the 50% red tag sale, but later could be part of a B1G1 50% off sale or even if you use a coupon. My local adidas outlet has a $20 off $100 that works on the drose shoes. Off topic but they also had black rose swingman jerseys for $25 after discount. (This is vacaville in case anyone wants to know)

Went to adidas outlet today and they had the 3.5s on display for $99. Not part of the 50% red tag sale, but later could be part of a B1G1 50% off sale or even if you use a coupon. My local adidas outlet has a $20 off $100 that works on the drose shoes. Off topic but they also had black rose swingman jerseys for $25 after discount. (This is vacaville in case anyone wants to know)
Where can I get my hands on these coupons you speak of? 
nerd.gif

Chi heads, anyone know if the Brendas have hit the outlets yet? It's the last Drose 3 that I want that I can't find.

I really just want the Grey ones that dropped first but I don't want to pay the prices I've seen.

Where can I get my hands on these coupons you speak of? 
nerd.gif

Chi heads, anyone know if the Brendas have hit the outlets yet? It's the last Drose 3 that I want that I can't find.
Sorry just saw this. At the outlet I usually go to they have coupon books. I signed up for the VIP outlets email and then went into the outlet office center there and they gave me the booklet. Coupons at most all stores. $20 off $100 for adidas. It will probably vary and may not even exist depending on the particular outlet store.

https://www.premiumoutlets.com/vip/index.asp

that's the closest outlet to me. I'll have to check it out.

Copped Brenda's and homes for $120 total. $79 plus red tag 50% off second pair. I'm liking this Adidas outlet in AZ.

i need to hit up my adidas outlet, they probably wont have Brendas tho

They said they get random shippments all the time. I called once a week to check up on Brenda's and they said no one was buying them, until they came into store, they said they had one dude calling about them, wich was me. Lol

i need to hit up my adidas outlet, they probably wont have Brendas tho
They said they get random shippments all the time. I called once a week to check up on Brenda's and they said no one was buying them, until they came into store, they said they had one dude calling about them, wich was me. Lol
lol, this is great news, im going to call them

i was going to make an outlet run next weekend anyways, might have to make it a little earlier

hopefully they have that $80 price and half off the second pair, i definitely want Brendas and Aways

Back
Top Bottom