DA and Fin on ESPN Classic

ESPN is showing a Spurs-Mavs game from Nov 2000. DA is wearing what look like white and black XV's. I am not sure what Finley is rocking. Maybe 2000XI's? Can anyone tell?

smh.gif

I appoligize. I will let everyone get back to the hundreds of gay threads on here. Maybe we can discuss the roumor mill, or maybe if MJ ever wore any othershoes besides his sig shoe in a game. How about when the Gatorade VI's are dropping.

Man, you guy's are right. Those are waaayyyyy better topics.

Originally Posted by 9 deuce gt

I appoligize. I will let everyone get back to the hundreds of gay threads on here. Maybe we can discuss the roumor mill, or maybe if MJ ever wore any other shoes besides his sig shoe in a game. How about when the Gatorade VI's are dropping.

s45cvt.jpg

I appoligize. I will let everyone get back to the hundreds of gay threads on here. Maybe we can discuss the roumor mill, or maybe if MJ ever wore any other shoes besides his sig shoe in a game. How about when the Gatorade VI's are dropping.

Atleast you agree
smiley_with_thumbs_up.gif

why not just stay here?

wow yall beasts.

I checked ESPN classic , looks like xi's to me.

Anything u post, be ready for drama.

thanks for the info, forget all the haters on here, i appreciate any new topics. holla

Originally Posted by chinasuperman21

who is DA

Da is Derrick Anderson. He had some pretty nice PE's back in the early 2000's from JB. Check out his III's and II and XI lows.

You know the sad thing is most of the haters flipped it over to ESPN classic to check 'em out.

Fresh Concord's look too sweet!

Originally Posted by MJsaver

wow yall beasts.

I checked ESPN classic , looks like xi's to me.

Anything u post, be ready for drama.
haha agreed, couldnt say it any better

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

s45cvt.jpg

LOL
laugh.gif

Good spot. I saw Finley wearing XIIs last week. Does he always wear them these days?

Don't get why so many people have to complain about every thread. If you're not interested, move on.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by slowgraffiti

Good spot. I saw Finley wearing XIIs last week. Does he always wear them these days?

Don't get why so many people have to complain about every thread. If you're not interested, move on.
smile.gif
There's always the ignore feature so you don't have to see the complaining comments.
eyes.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom