Da Bears!!!!!!!!!!!

^ grossman F'd up, yeah

but its Ron Turner's moronic playcalling that lost the game for the bears.

...5 step drop big pass on 2nd and 1 ?!?! @#%$ are you doing man.

Wow, Grossman played bad, but the defense was worse.
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

^ I enjoyed the whole thing....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

sho3tym.....youre from milwaukee. that right there alone is self embarrasement. now go make some cheese for your dad.

I thought the game was great, even though i am from chicago i have always been more of a AFC fan in general. I love the Ravens and the colts. I was probably the only one that was cheering on the colts where i was at. The colts disereved to win. The Bears just flat out didnt show up to the game.

ServinBrownies- interesting you choose to make things personal, its fine with me, packer fan for life, we could count championships, superbowls, hall of famers, your choice....GO PACK GO....

T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Quote:
sho3tym.....youre from milwaukee. that right there alone is self embarrasement. now go make some cheese for your dad
:rofl:
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom