Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Sigh*

This is what happens when your main means of emotional support/stability is a family who will do, and expose anything, and everything about themselves for popularity.

348B195500000578-3605614-image-m-115_1464038302537.jpg

She thought that was funny...

I forget what goofy on here tried to claim he was just letting those guys try some of his food  
laugh.gif

Kanye self appointed himself and Kim as the models for interracial dating and racial harmony 
laugh.gif

He sported a confederate flag trying to start a trend and yall still banged with him 
laugh.gif

He said he owned Wiz and Ambers baby 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Yo,
And what about the Ray Lewis and Jim Brown fans?

Cats can't pick & choose who to diss. I want to see the same people shaming Kanye for meeting with Donnie... To shame Ray Lewis & the GREAT Jim Brown!

We've been ******** on ray Lewis for a long time now :lol:
Jim brown just started this with old age, his old age, plus the 50 years of work he's put in is preventing him from getting ******* on at this current comment

Feels weird to agree w/ Dipset, but he's spot on.

Facebook comments is lit for this story. :lol:

Liberals = they're both mentally ill! This is a deflection from what's really going on

Conservatives = I've always liked that boy. It's nice to see Mr. Trump help a friend in need

*Sigh*

This is what happens when your main means of emotional support/stability is a family who will do, and expose anything, and everything about themselves for popularity.

348B195500000578-3605614-image-m-115_1464038302537.jpg

She thought that was funny...

I forget what goofy on here tried to claim he was just letting those guys try some of his food  :lol:

I wish it was that, but it's clearly not.

The ribs snapchat, the blonde hair, the voice change, turning a blind eye to racism, being institutionalized, and now today.

He gone :frown:

Watch him do Touch the Sky at the inauguration :smh:
(it hurt me to type that)

Facebook comments is lit for this story. :lol:

Liberals = they're both mentally ill! This is a deflection from what's really going on

Conservatives = I've always liked that boy. It's nice to see Mr. Trump help a friend in need

:rofl: :rofl: if conservatives become Yeezy fans all of a sudden

Last edited:
He's a new black just like Pharrell.  What they don't realize is that the old blacks weren't the problem, the problem were the old whites like Trump

Feels weird to agree w/ Dipset, but he's spot on.

Man take that nonsense somewhere else, you know damn well why people are going extra hard on Mr. "racism still alive they just be concealing it"

And the name of this thread is da hell is wrong with Kanye

Last edited:
Dog I'm legit going from hating Trump to straight up being impressed by his wits....like after all is said and done this MFer conned his way into the Oval Office with NO HELP!!!!!....dude said whatever da *** he wanted to say during his campaign, was denounced by hi own party and this fool still became president, is openly racist and has the support of black influencers, is a blatant misogynist and a large percent of women voted for him, belittles Latinos and practically every Cuban and NINJAHOOD and fam voted for him....

This mans goonery has reached new levels b

Rust I think is time we jump on the Trump wagon b...

"I dont identify with race. I'm beyond that. Once you limit yourself to any label you've already taken two steps back."
I mean no one should have to do anything they dont want to based on being any color. 

At the same time,  such statements sound flakey or like the person is literally blind.

Kanye identifies with money. More money than some boom bap will ever supply. 

He probably isnt casting off his people with such quotes.

Id imagine its more about being as inclusive to everyone as he can to make more bread.

Obama is the only black person that has a justifiable excuse to be around Trump. He needs to show the Bigot how to work the White House Keurig Machine.

These fools really going to meet with a clown that wants to unleash stop-n-frisk in the inner cities, doesn't even know where most black people live, was part of the diet Jim Crow birther movement, been sued for housing discrimination twice, was calling for the death of innocent black men (central park 5), and even after they were proven innocent still smeared their name, refers to our communities as "the blacks", nominated a AG that will stop all the clemency filings that have been going on, will never try to transition back to public prisons, and will most likely end the civil rights lawsuits that have been filed recently, is looking to reverse Obama's decision to ban police department getting hold of military gear, supports your communities voting rights being attack, supported Medicaid not being expanded in states where black people live the most, and has not even suggested policy that directly, or even indirectly, help the community.

Meeting this fool is making yourself look like a straight up clown.

Last edited:
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/12/13/kanye-west-donald-trump-meeting-chicago/

Kanye West had a long-term plan when he asked to meet with Donald Trump ... talk about life during the first meeting, and death on the streets during the next one.

Sources close to the rapper tell us Kanye has been thinking a lot about the violence in Chicago, and wants to use his name to make a difference. The rapper's had a good relationship with Trump, and he's decided to use it to help promote peace on the streets in Chi-town.
As we reported, Kanye didn't raise the issue of violence in his Trump chitchat Tuesday ... the 2 just talked broadly about life. But Kanye plans to deepen the relationship once Trump becomes Prez.

Kanye knows Trump has lots of people in his ear so he wanted a face-to-face to get on the radar now.

Kanye will have the time on his hands to pursue peace in Chicago ... his concerts have been cancelled indefinitely while he stabilizes his life after his hospitalization.

Tmz exclusive :lol:

Last edited:
when the president got ya favorite rapper on speed dial :pimp:

hold this W kanye :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom