Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim will be dating a NBA player or NFL player by next summer. Kanye should be glad Hov ain't drop him from the team

Last edited:
That family is the most toxic group of people I've ever seen...absolute waste of air....at this point no matter how much they pay to look perfect physically, I look at them, specially Kim and see a garbage dumpster....I'm not even exaggerating....her voice makes me cringe.

As much as I clown this family, I can't really commit to the theory that their so-called "power" is cancerous to any black celebrity within radius, any more than the entertainment industry as a whole being that incredibly toxic. There are people in the industry with very little to lose or gain from their association with the Kardashians, who will maintain that they're good people. It's possible that if anything, they're just as stuck in that out of control "world" as Kanye, and will continue to ride their wave until it either calms down or implodes in front of them.

Effects of this family being true or not, some of ya'll have to realize ya'll don't know these people.

Literally someone was bored and made up a headline and you got ****** predicting the whole next 20 years of this ****** life. LMAO.

Also, out of curiosity, why do people think Kim is about to have Ye for "18 years"? She don't need that ****** money :lol:. I'd actually be surprised if she's not richer than Ye esepcially with all the spending he claims to have done on his music and fashion.

Literally someone was bored and made up a headline and you got ****** predicting the whole next 20 years of this ****** life. LMAO.

Also, out of curiosity, why do people think Kim is about to have Ye for "18 years"? She don't need that ****** money :lol:. I'd actually be surprised if she's not richer than Ye esepcially with all the spending he claims to have done on his music and fashion.

here goes the next 10+ pages about a rumor of a divorce and what could happen if they get a divorce.

NTers gossip like females sometimes i swear. Give me some proof

Their lives are as public as anyone as i remember.

i can say with confidence i know what that family is about 

Everyone's life is public now though.

The Kardashians are a reflection of the times.

Everything that's weird or odd about that family that you feel you are held to such a higher standard than, you probably know someone or at least know someone who knows someone who's engaged in that behavior. If you yourself don't. :lol:

The same ones in here saying that they seek attention probably have posted a snapchat of them doing boring regular **** like smoking or playing 2k.

How is getting on snapchat to get attention from ******* any different from Kylie getting on Snapchat and pouting with her **** out? :lol:

Everyone wants some type of attention from somewhere to a certain extent.

Save the cape gifs too I couldn't care less about these folks I just like pointing out hypocrisy.

America is everything they hate the Kardashians for.

Everything that's weird or odd about that family that you feel you are held to such a higher standard than, you probably know someone or at least know someone who knows someone who's engaged in that behavior. If you yourself don't.
laugh.gif

The same ones in here saying that they seek attention probably have posted a snapchat of them doing boring regular **** like smoking or playing 2k.

How is getting on snapchat to get attention from ******* any different from Kylie getting on Snapchat and pouting with her **** out?
laugh.gif

Save the cape gifs too I couldn't care less about these folks I just like pointing out hypocrisy.

truth...you just hurt some feelings!

da only reason i know da Kardashians are alive is cuz of NT...never seen 5 secs of their shows & i don't follow any of em on social media.

So you watch the show huh?
i've seen the only episode that matters

Everything that's weird or odd about that family that you feel you are held to such a higher standard than, you probably know someone or at least know someone who knows someone who's engaged in that behavior. If you yourself don't.
laugh.gif

How is getting on snapchat to get attention from ******* any different from Kylie getting on Snapchat and pouting with her **** out?
laugh.gif

Agreed.

What does that have to do wth what i said?

NinjaHood Mi hermano....you still here? daaaaamn bruh...hope all is well.

He got what he was looking for dealing with the snakes man.

You don't even have to watch the show . :lol: If you heavy into sports or hip hop you can't avoid hearing about these thots cuz they **** all of 'em and sports shows and hip hop outlets talk about it.

I knew Kanye was a lost cause when he was singing with Amber Rose and looking bad in the streets drunk at the VMAs. Son gonna have to deal with giving Kim checks while the next young entertainer or athlete is clapping Kim's cheeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom