DA hotep memes...

I see both sides though.

It’s all fun and good hearted shenanigans until a ***** like Rory from Joe Buddens post this sht with laughing emojis then ****** gon b tight :lol:

Why is self deprecating humor in front of massa, supposedly noble and courageous? Is there really anything wrong with uplifting the oppressed, to the point that you do not feel the need to use a passive aggressive stance claiming humor? That self hating narcissistic view speaks volumes in the need to be a part of the status quo.

It seems that you are not happy unless you are being oppressed. Being of free will, is scary to you.

Being of free will, is scary to you.

man said irony be damned

why black people on the internet act like black people the only ones that participate in self deprecating humor :lol:

also seem to be the only ones that think black folks aren’t able to multitask :emoji_thinking: but everybody else subconsciously hate themselves though :emoji_thinking:

according to what? my timeline and in real life I see more uplifting than anything else.

think you got it confused with what’s promoted more. they got you :smh:
I am certain that you are aware of the political climate that exists, and how Black independent thought is considered somehow racist, or reverse racist as they like to claim. If you do not trust them? You are considered a racist. In order to them to appropriate, they first need to know what is going on. I see how they are made to feel comfortable, and the idiots who do not lead with integrity? Are the ones to be watched.

I have no white friends, but I do have white associates.

I am certain that you are aware of the political climate that exists, and how Black independent thought is considered somehow racist, or reverse racist as they like to claim. If you do not trust them? You are considered a racist. In order to them to appropriate, they first need to know what is going on. I see how they are made to feel comfortable, and the idiots who do not lead with integrity? Are the ones to be watched.

I have no white friends, but I do have white associates.

Yeah I’m aware of all that but OD hotep stuff has been a meme for like 25 years

I didn’t know folks were that upset with it :lol:

Here's a good one....
tumblr_m6nb97whbs1r7iip6o1_500[1].png

Back
Top Bottom