Dada jocking UA basketball kicks?

under-armour-2.jpg

dada_priest1.jpg

do they look very similar or am i reaching?

well under armour better release their kicks quick because if they dont and dada release these kicks first people who dont know the deal are going to think under armour is copying DADA....how does that sound...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

well under armour better release their kicks quick because if they dont and dada release these kicks first people who dont know the deal are going to think under armour is copying DADA....how does that sound...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Wow, definitely not reaching. Didn't even know Dada was still around. I assumed they kicked the bucket a long time ago.

Wow, definitely not reaching. Didn't even know Dada was still around. I assumed they kicked the bucket a long time ago.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

they did but they recently made a comeback
roll.gif

they did but they recently made a comeback
roll.gif

I think the last time I saw a pair of Dada shoes, it was 2001 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom