"Daddy."

Are You Into the Daddy Stuff?

• Total voters
Men that liked being "daddy" by women you're sexual with, and woman that like calling men you're sexual w/ daddy, what's the appeal? Why do you like it?

Certain cultures like Islam, you pay the womans father a dowry to marry her, and you essentially take over the role that he previously held.

And if you've read up on Sigmund Freud, he had a theory that as adolescents girls harbor a secret attraction to their dad.

Certain cultures like Islam, you pay the womans father a dowry to marry her, and you essentially take over the role that he previously held.

And if you've read up on Sigmund Freud, he had a theory that as adolescents girls harbor a secret attraction to their dad.
Man, what?

Not only is it insulting and condescending, it is oppressive. I'll never call another woman other than my mother, "mommy" either.

If you want to be someone's "sugar daddy", then go right on ahead and be the fool that you were groomed to be.

Electra complex
The Electra complex is referred to as the female counterpart of the Oedipus complex. Unlike the Oedipus complex, which refers to both males and females, this psychoanalytic term refers only to females. It involves a daughter's adoration for her father and her jealously toward her mother.

I've smashed younger girls who called me "daddy" in the midst of things.

Always weirded me out. Never answered back or did anything to encourage their continuation of it. Most seemed to take the hint.

If I don't know your father I don't mind, but I'm not asking to be called daddy, that's some weird ****
If I had kids I'd probably cut off all daddy talk but I don't, so until I do, the ladies can feel free

I’m good on the daddy stuff. Papi a different story cuz it is used way more liberally with Spanish speaking people

Something interesting about Islam is you can have up to 4 wives living in your house. So in that sense your like a daddy, and she has to compete for your attention like if she grew up in a big family a and had sisters.

tenor.gif

Lotta dudes fail to understand Women want you to control their whole life and dominate them. Why you think 50 Shades Of Grey was such a big movie?

You gotta create a daily schedule, tell them what they can and cant do. Tell them when to eat and how much. Make sure they dont drink any alcohol or marijuana.

Lotta dudes fail to understand Women want you to control their whole life and dominate them. Why you think 50 Shades Of Grey was such a big movie?

You gotta create a daily schedule, tell them what they can and cant do. Tell them when to eat and how much. Make sure they dont drink any alcohol or marijuana.
Yup and as soon as something goes wrong, it’s all your fault.

Back
Top Bottom