"Daddy."

Are You Into the Daddy Stuff?

• Total voters
A woman calling you daddy and papi is up there as one of the biggest forms of submission. What man does a woman love and respect the most? Her own father. If a woman is calling you daddy you're the #1 man in her eyes. It can be a turn-on for women when you play into that role. For instance, calling her your naughty girl and her saying, "only for you daddy" or her asking, "can I cum daddy?"

Lol story time:

I had a friend in college who was hooking up with a girl who he met at a party we both went to. She was pretty attractive 19-20 year old brunette girl but was kind of odd in some ways and strangely randomly gave him a nickname while they were FWB (my friend had recently gotten out of a long term relationship). She had given him a similar but different nickname, think nicknaming someone named “Thomas” “Ted”, for example, and she would love to yell out his nickname while hooking up. Anyways, they had been FWB for a few weeks when I asked Thomas what was up with him and her. He said he was VERY physically satisfied with their FWB engagement but straight up told me he recently had to stop hooking up with her because he found out she literally nicknamed him after her dad, Ted.

Lol story time:

I had a friend in college who was hooking up with a girl who he met at a party we both went to. She was pretty attractive 19-20 year old brunette girl but was kind of odd in some ways and strangely randomly gave him a nickname while they were FWB (my friend had recently gotten out of a long term relationship). She had given him a similar but different nickname, think nicknaming someone named “Thomas” “Ted”, for example, and she would love to yell out his nickname while hooking up. Anyways, they had been FWB for a few weeks when I asked Thomas what was up with him and her. He said he was VERY physically satisfied with their FWB engagement but straight up told me he recently had to stop hooking up with her because he found out she literally nicknamed him after her dad, Ted.

very strange but is it a possible coincidence?

very strange but is it a possible coincidence?

I suppose it’s possible but like Ted/Thomas, the nickname didn’t really fit. Also, she honestly seemed kinda nuts looking back.. Like there was one time our core group of friends were all going to go to lunch on Saturday at the dining hall and he couldn’t go because she literally wouldn’t leave his dorm room. He didn’t want to invite her but was too nice to her face to kick her out even after she couldn’t/didn’t want to take a clue. At least he wrapped it up though, he’s happily married now to an awesome woman so I’m sure he feels like he dodged a bullet lol (no idea what happened to this ex-FWB woman from college haha)

A woman calling you daddy and papi is up there as one of the biggest forms of submission. What man does a woman love and respect the most? Her own father. If a woman is calling you daddy you're the #1 man in her eyes. It can be a turn-on for women when you play into that role. For instance, calling her your naughty girl and her saying, "only for you daddy" or her asking, "can I cum daddy?"
Did typing this out not disgust you at all?
Lol story time:

Lowkey, mad girls be getting sexually assaulted in elementary years. Did she explained why she named your homie her father?

I kind of think the daddy thing is odd but My wife does it. Not really a big deal to me…guess it’s something some women like to do. She started saying it while we were dating but i guess it’s more appropriate now bc I am her baby daddy now lol. I stopped trying to understand my wife a long long time ago tho.

Lowkey, mad girls be getting sexually assaulted in elementary years. Did she explained why she named your homie her father?

Sadly, you might be right-but, no, she never explained it to him. She was nice the 2-3 times I hung out with her though, that said, not to be insensitive about mental health issues, but something was definitely *off* about her.

being called daddy or papi is just straight up weird.

my girl is afro latina and she said from day 1 she will never call me papi and I have no problems with that. Just call me by my name

Last edited:
being called daddy or papi is just straight up weird.

my girl is afro latina and she said from day 1 she will never call me papi and I have no problems with that. Just call me by my name

When I want a girl to feel special i let her call me by my goverment name...

Not at all. This is verbatim from a casual lover I had. Women are expressing it as a term of endearment.

Did typing this out not disgust you at all?

Back
Top Bottom