DaFutureNikeReps Collection Pictures!

NICE AND I REMEMBER THEM HILL BACK IN MIDDLE SCHOOL

OH BTW I THINK U WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO BROUTH THE QUESTION II'S BUT NICE COLLECTION
EquipoTRIcolor​

:wow:
eek.gif
the World's Fair ain't no fair if you workin' at the sideshow...​

^Yes, those are G.Hill PEs. Sort of a rare find, thank goodness that i have them.

AIRE NACO JR :lol:
laugh.gif
Maybe so but i love them to death, they resemble the first questions but are more on the basic side of things. The first reebok questions will always be classic no matter what. These question II's were purchased at Finishline close to 2 years ago, i already liked them and they were going for $29.99 at the sale so i said, "forget it" and purchased all of them in my size. I have the black question II's somewhere in one of those pics as well. The Reebok Iverson shoes were poppin back in the late 90s but now it seems like they are unappreciated remembering how things were back in the day and i know that times change so it is what it is!

I remember when the reebok questions first dropped, i was in 6th grade at the time and i could not find the white/red or white/blue toes anywhere at all. Everyone had them and they still look good to this day. My moms eventually found the black/gold og joints for me out of town and went to pick them up. I need to find those OG joints in DS condition one day.

"My Top 5 Shoes Of All Time are The Air Jordan XI Mid, Reebok Question Mid, Nike Air Foamposite One, The Fila Grant Hill 3 Mid & The Nike Air Penny II Mid."

That is only 100 pairs in the picture, that is alot but there are many NTers that are blowing me out of the water with numbers.

I be saying 100 pairs like that isnt nothing, i guess that may come from me being on NT since it all started and seeing all of the bigger collections.

On another note i miss Nikepark and SwooshTown!
:smile:
smile.gif

"My Top 5 Shoes Of All Time are The Air Jordan XI Mid, Reebok Question Mid, Nike Air Foamposite One, The Fila Grant Hill 3 Mid & The Nike Air Penny II Mid."

^Those are the Nike Zoom GP signature shoe.
I havent cleaned them since 1999 or 2000 honestly.
I have not worn them since around that time neither so i guess thats the reason why they look nice to you.

nice collection...
The Movement
Greatness is always over looked jordan was 3rd, pac had to move west to be heard​

I have more filas that i did not even take pics of but i will later on in the near future. I just dont have all of the time that i used to have and i am kind of lazy with taking all of the shoes out again.

Thanks again to everyone that replied to my collection post or even looked at it. I appreciate the love!

Back
Top Bottom