Daily Deals Thread (Save Money)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Restaurant.com 80% off: $25 Gift Certificates $2 or $3, $10 Gift Certificates $0.80Save 80% with code ENJOY

www.restaurant.com

The $25 gift certificates are normally $10 or $15 (depending on restaurant), but are $2 or $3 with the code.
They also sell $10 certificates for select restaurants for $4, making them 80 cents each with the code.
error-flag.gif
The discount code you used is invalid. Please try again.

jet blue is offering all you can jet for september 7 - october 6.  $499 for weekdays, and $699 including weekends...pretty good deal..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also walmart.com is doing a promo when you pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops, you get $20 walmart gift card.  Thats like getting the game for $40!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Restaurant.com 80% off: $25 Gift Certificates $2 or $3, $10 Gift Certificates $0.80Save 80% with code ENJOY

www.restaurant.com

The $25 gift certificates are normally $10 or $15 (depending on restaurant), but are $2 or $3 with the code.
They also sell $10 certificates for select restaurants for $4, making them 80 cents each with the code.
error-flag.gif
The discount code you used is invalid. Please try again.
That is old man. Check around at the end of the month. I will repost them.

I think you dudes missed out on a hell of a deal with the nutty shop.

[table][tr][th="col"]Qty[/th][th="col"]SKU[/th][th="col"]Item[/th][th="col"]Price[/th][/tr][tr][td] 1 [/td][td] 83185200715 [/td][td] Granola - French Vanilla Almond (One Pound Bag) [/td][td] $5.88 [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1 [/td][td] 83185200711 [/td][td] Granola - Low fat Apple Cinnamon (One Pound Bag) [/td][td] $5.78 [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1 [/td][td] 83185200701 [/td][td] Granola - Wild Blueberry Flax (One Pound Bag) [/td][td] $5.48 [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1 [/td][td] SHIPPING [/td][td] Up To 3lbs - $5 [/td][td] $5.00 [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1 [/td][td] COUPON [/td][td] Resident Of ES-3890770338027 [/td][td] -$17.14 [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""] PAYMENT INFORMATION [/th] [/tr][tr][td]
[h3]Order Summary[/h3]

[table][tr][th=""]Item Subtotal:[/th] [td]$17.14[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Shipping:[/th] [td]$5.00[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Coupons:[/th][td]-$17.14[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Total: [/th] [td]$5.00[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

ALL MY BOSTON PEEPS!

CHECK OUT NightDeal.net

hasnt launched yet but i met the founder the other day and hes gonna have some crazy deals on nightlife soon.

The restaurant.com deals are
eek.gif
eek.gif

$100 worth of gift certificates for $12

Appreciated fellas! Try and save whenever you can

Restaurant.com

Restaurant.com certificates no longer expire, THIS IS RETROACTIVE!!!
This isn't a deal in itself but if you have any old certificates that you tossed out as they had expired just go back to restaurant.com and log in. They now have a My certificates section that lists out all of your previous purchases and allows you to print them out. I have several that were purchased in 2008 that went unused but they all show up with no expiration date on them now.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2227895

Restaurant.com

Restaurant.com certificates no longer expire, THIS IS RETROACTIVE!!!
This isn't a deal in itself but if you have any old certificates that you tossed out as they had expired just go back to restaurant.com and log in. They now have a My certificates section that lists out all of your previous purchases and allows you to print them out. I have several that were purchased in 2008 that went unused but they all show up with no expiration date on them now.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2227895

[h1]Get your FICO score. Free.[/h1]Anybody looking to check their FICO score, MyFico is currently running an offer to check it for free BUT you have to cancel the offer within 9 days or your charged 12.95 for each month you don't cancel

Back
Top Bottom