Dallas Cops shot and killed a mentally ill black man for holding a screwdriver

cops use the "stop reaching for my gun" yell as an insurance policy 
mean.gif
 ......idk if it was said in this one because I refuse to watch but I've seen it happen a lot 

Damn.  
mean.gif
mean.gif

We need to get these scary *** cops off the streets, man.  Straight cowards.  
Basically....they don't even reach for the taser or pepper spray
mean.gif
...I honestly believe he could have been holding a toothbrush and they still would have shot him because they "feared for their lives"...
We know this man word to Amadou Diallo. If your skin is brown you could be holding a bouquet of roses, you're still gonna get lit up and the pig is still going to get acquitted if charges are ever even filed. 

Last edited:

Damn.  :smh: :smh:

We need to get these scary *** cops off the streets, man.  Straight cowards.  

Basically....they don't even reach for the taser or pepper spray :smh: ...I honestly believe he could have been holding a toothbrush and they still would have shot him because they "feared for their lives"...

We know this man word to Amadou Diallo. If your skin is brown you could be holding a bouquet of roses, you're still gonna get lit up and the pig is still going to get acquitted if charges are ever even filed. 

Just looked up his murder :wow: :smh: I was too young to remember this and wasn't in the states in 99...but that is just messed up...41 shots tho and they hit him 19 times over a wallet..just sad..

Back
Top Bottom