Dam NT my girl just played me vol. Now shes my Ex.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

damn she can def get it....
laugh.gif
im gonna quote myself... cuz she can def get it twice...damn... and i thought i had a big head... she got a head to body ratio like james jones...

It's alright bruh...just stay occupied with stuff. She the one who lost though.

I know it hurt now, but you come out on top in this one.

Its cool bro, sooner or later she'll do the same thing to the other dude, . . . then him, then him, then a kid comes, them him, then her husband.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

QFT... she'll be back... they always come back
laugh.gif

IF she comes back....do not take her back.
*Fool me once......

BTW, your ex can def. get it.

I'm going to help you out bro....you will get her back watch

ok and here we go......

first cut off all contact with her....it will be hard but I promis you this is key for her realizing she missing you

if you are were good to her she will realize that she messed up...females are conscious she knows she did you wrong and will be sorry for it...unless she is a!@+#$

now on the real if she pulls through she will text you and +*%$....hit her with 1 word answers its that simple...let her know that you disprove of her doing

if you make it to there missing you and feeling sorry then you will have her back....but be warned if she is in to dude none of this can work you have to moveon

but I'm confident that she will be back thats when you slap her %$# down and oj that %*%!* and bury her in ya back yard buuuuuuuuurrrrr
(don't do this ok I'm just being evil right now)

this should work though, but I doubt you want her afterward

not going to lie, she look like a runner and a ripper.

but sorry things ended up that way for you. best to just move on. word to "Swingers"

pimp.gif
dang son she kinda banging.
pimp.gif

But these guys on NT are so laughable.
They all claim she a garden tool or she did your wrong....
but when they talking to a girl at the mall or\\ and she
say she already got a man the first thing they say is "I dont care".
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I'm going to help you out bro....you will get her back watch

ok and here we go......

first cut off all contact with her....it will be hard but I promis you this is key for her realizing she missing you

if you are were good to her she will realize that she messed up...females are conscious she knows she did you wrong and will be sorry for it...unless she is a !@+#$

now on the real if she pulls through she will text you and +*%$....hit her with 1 word answers its that simple...let her know that you disprove of her doing

if you make it to there missing you and feeling sorry then you will have her back....but be warned if she is in to dude none of this can work you have to move on

but I'm confident that she will be back thats when you slap her %$# down and oj that %*%!* and bury her in ya back yard buuuuuuuuurrrrr
(don't do this ok I'm just being evil right now)

this should work though, but I doubt you want her afterward

+1 - THIS WORKS - BUT you GOTTA have PATIENCE - this is also where u learn to control your thoughts & hey go play the field for a min. dont just sit there

FOR real shes got that Christina Aguilera bug thing goin on.... she fall over alot?... from the weight of her giant head?

Now that the worst happened in a relationship, You should go spit some fiiiyah in the field.j/p bruh stay strong,keep active and dont even think bout her.whatshe did was dirtty yo.Ay on a serious note tho, know you have some time to reevaluate yourself..see if your goals are in tact...go get that six pack and getTOP NOTCh *+%%#!! ..make her feel like she lost something special..

You going about this all wrong my NT brother.
tired.gif

You wanna get even with her?.......Of course you do!!!! So i'm gonna get straight to it.
Go get another bad chick(within 48hrs of the break-up) And take her out to spots where your Ex kicks it at (or where her friends are). Once word gets around toher that you got a new chick already this will piss her off to the highest level. And then she will start blowing you. then the ball is in your court to dowhatever you want with her.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Don't stress over that bird... Keep it moving family if she's getting at dudes over myspace she wasn't worth the trouble anyway.

I agree with CAFinest man..

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

You going about this all wrong my NT brother.
tired.gif

You wanna get even with her?.......Of course you do!!!! So i'm gonna get straight to it.

Go get another bad chick(within 48hrs of the break-up) And take her out to spots where your Ex kicks it at (or where her friends are). Once word gets around to
her that you got a new chick already this will piss her off to the highest level. And then she will start blowing you. then the ball is in your court to do
whatever you want with her.

Don't forget to write a song...

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Well my fellow NTers I took an L of epic proportions today I'll go ahead and save myslef the flame since everyone here seems to enjoy Cliffnotes:
My Girl was secretly talking to another guy and on his myspace music page actually has a song he made dedicated to her.
needless to say my reaction was :
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
.......atleast I smashed...he probably did too
tired.gif

if you still salty just bang her bestfriend
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

forget her man

selfish broad

she the one gonna regret it in the end

keep it movin
Life goes on. She couldn't have been nothing special. If she was she would've never did anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom