Damn, Australia.. You Scary (20 Things That Show Everything In Australia Will Kill You)

lived in Oz for 15 yrs, they got some crazy wildlife over there.
just a list off the top of my head
*red back spider found inside my shoes a few times
*snake tried to climb up the front screen door, had my cat shook for awhile
*had 2 blue tongue lizards living in my backyard ,those things are awesome
*this kookaburra bird was injured and fell in the backyard pool, rescued it put it in a bird cage,forgot to lock the cage one day found it drowned in the pool......:frown:
*possums inside the kitchen
*countless bull-ant bites as a result of walking round bare feet
*my pops was driving from Brisbane to Sydney and hit a kangaroo, car was wrecked up pretty good, the roo just upped and hopped away like was nothing lol
*getting attacked and chased by magpies at the school grounds

spent about a week in australia a couple years ago.

great place, would love to go back

Seriously, I've lived in Australia for 25 years, born and bred. Have travelled all around, I've seen about one red back my whole life and have never encountered any of the other wildlife that you guys are so terrified of :lol:

RIP to one of the coolest tv personalities of all time

steve-irwin-espn-commerical-o.gif

:Rollin at that gif. Sons excitement looked so genuine. Very clever commercial, I'd love to work for weiden & Kennedy.

Former bae i still mess with is goinng there to study abroad in a year..sent her the link to the article.

She hates me now.

Last edited:
*this kookaburra bird was injured and fell in the backyard pool, rescued it put it in a bird cage,forgot to lock the cage one day found it drowned in the pool......
frown.gif

*my pops was driving from Brisbane to Sydney and hit a kangaroo, car was wrecked up pretty good, the roo just upped and hopped away like was nothing lol
thats too much right there 
sick.gif

Seriously, I've lived in Australia for 25 years, born and bred. Have travelled all around, I've seen about one red back my whole life and have never encountered any of the other wildlife that you guys are so terrified of
laugh.gif
I'm guessing you stayed in the city? lol

*this kookaburra bird was injured and fell in the backyard pool, rescued it put it in a bird cage,forgot to lock the cage one day found it drowned in the pool......:frown:

:wow:

No thanks, Jeff.

No thanks.

MURICA'

Magpies are birds (just googled ) for a minute I thought some of you guys were getting chased by a spider lol

I had a teacher from aussie. Used to tell us story's bout how he'd wear hats backwards with eyes on them so magpies wouldn't attack

Probably those "No Fear" hats... Every pot smoking white boy with a puka shell necklace and tribal tats had one of these back in the day :lol:

20130212_095130.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom