"Damn Craig, how the hell you get fired...on your day off?" Vol. I'm Unemployed...

So...I get a call this morning from a co-worker saying that my current job is shutting down and that today would be the last day...

I got let go on my day off...
frown.gif
Knew it was coming but damn...I thoughtwe would've got a warning...

The recession has FINALLY hit me...i'm unemployed. Unemployed NT'ers...stand up! How's the job search goin' for you guys?

they did that so you wouldn't steal nothing on your way out...

so go in and steal something when you pick up your check (provided they don't slap a stamp on it)

I worked at the Sports Museum of America. It's crazy cause we haven't even been open a year...I thought they would've waited.

laugh.gif
One of my co-workers talked about racking up down in the Stock Room.I'm good, though. Not worth the trip...

Things are so bad right now that they are talkin' about not paying us for workin' this week.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

they did that so you wouldn't steal nothing on your way out...

so go in and steal something when you pick up your check (provided they don't slap a stamp on it)
that's a fact.....

^^I always wanted to go to the Sports Museum of America..lots of history in there..

It would b a cool job to b a tour guide in a Museum..

Im looking for something full time and its rough. Im a probaly go back to schoool.

Go collect your unemployment.

Been laid off since last year...my last day of work was the day before my birthday [July 8th]. My unemployment runs out in April, but I might qualify for anextension...don't know yet tho. But I want another job that pays me as much as I was makin' at my old job [or at least more than my unemployment].

"Around here you go to work or go to school! 1st of the month the rent is due. If you ain't got nothin' on the table you ain't gotta worry about catching a dog, you gotta worry about a dog catchin' yo +@*!!!"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom