DAMN! Dating The Modern Mid-Twenties Black Man Vol. Video Ethers 98% of NTers

My girlfriend is Filipino 
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Does that make me a statistic?  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

I laughed for a good 2mins. Then I realized it's not that funny.

The videos only 2 minutes long. How long do you expect to laugh.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

I laughed for a good 2mins. Then I realized it's not that funny.

The videos only 2 minutes long. How long do you expect to laugh.

Cant really argue. Most of it is true, especially the part about suddenly wanting the Filipinas and Latinas. That part summed a good part of NTers. That's the mentality dudes have now.

Cant really argue. Most of it is true, especially the part about suddenly wanting the Filipinas and Latinas. That part summed a good part of NTers. That's the mentality dudes have now.

That is true for a lot of men who aren't black as well, I'll admit that I'm somewhat stuck in a situation like that (except for the part about having a kid and going to church together). My girlfriend loves me unconditionally and I tend to overlook that, push her to the side and do my own thing, I really need to start appreciating what I have 
ohwell.gif

That is true for a lot of men who aren't black as well, I'll admit that I'm somewhat stuck in a situation like that (except for the part about having a kid and going to church together). My girlfriend loves me unconditionally and I tend to overlook that, push her to the side and do my own thing, I really need to start appreciating what I have 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom