Damn didn't know Snapbacks were this serious

i'm just waiting for the South Park episode on snapbacks vs fitteds. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by G14

I JUST GOT TWO SNAPBACKS

NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET EM

BUT THEY WAS CHEAP & PRETTY CLEAN

ONLY ONE PROBLEM...MY HEAD IS KINDA TOO BIG (IMA SIZE 8 IN FITTEDS)

LIKE I SEE DUDES ROCKING SNAPBACKS WITH ALL THE BUTTONS CONNECTED (MAKES ME THINK HOW MUCH OF A PEANUT HEAD DUDES ROCKING THESE ARE)

IM LIKE ON THE LAST 2 OR 1 BUTTON STRAP

FIRST & LAST TIME IMA COP A SNAPS THO....STICKING TO MY TRUSTY SIZE8
Your capslock key is broken, guy.

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

What is this
laugh.gif

Snapback-check
cargo/camo shorts-check
vans-check

About to be right for the summer
pimp.gif
OMG I AM dying over here, this made my day bro, thanks.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Saw this kiosk in the mall

2lm8n5f.jpg

I HATE snapbacks, I own strictly fitteds. As a kid my mother would only buy me snapbacks because she said I was gonna outgrow the fitteds, hated snapbacks ever since.

Originally Posted by gpsandhu4

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

i'm just waiting for the South Park episode on snapbacks vs fitteds. 
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

its gonna be in a Boondocks episode... prolly mixed in with something about the Concords release...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've got probably a dozen or two of these from my childhood at my mom's house. How do original snapbacks sell? Good cash?

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

I've got probably a dozen or two of these from my childhood at my mom's house. How do original snapbacks sell? Good cash?

$40+.  Only retros and new eras go less than that

I like fitteds too but snapbacks look better on my head.  The high profile boxy look makes me look stupid. 

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by JuJu

dude snap backs were NEVER poppin. life is about that 59Fifty.

^ You showing your age right there
laugh.gif
. Not that it was trendy, but people just wore em. Of course fitteds existed but adjustable hats were just as popular. And one day, they just weren't anymore. Oh well.
once fitteds became more available..it was over for snapbacks back in da 90's.

Video is a disgrace, but with that being said. I've always preferred snapbacks over fitteds. Didn't know it was a big issue with dudes who only rock fitteds. Read someone on twitter telling people if they wear a snapback they should kill themselves..... It's not that serious.

There really isn't that huge of a difference between the two in terms of aesthetics though, so why do dudes take it so seriously?

I actually think that the back of a snap back where the snap closure is looks better than that same area on a fitted.

In fact, most people should give snaps a try, because they look really stupid in their fitteds.

I don't wear many hats in general, but I'd take that all black Bulls snap posted in that picture with the "Snapbacks Back" sign in it on the last page over the fitted equivalent any day
ohwell.gif

OG "snapbacks" were really flimsy, these new "onesize" hats are just 7 1/2 fitteds with a cut out and a strap in between

Back
Top Bottom