Damn, Is This A Good Friend?

I know WSHH but who cares,

anyways was son in the right for how he handled the situation or did he go to far with it? I mean I see what he was trying to do but damn...

backstory: dude in the red is "drunk" or was drinking and wanted to drive to go pick up his daughter

Originally Posted by megatron

dude in the hat is "drunk" or was drinking

they all have hats
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't see how he's in the wrong.
He did that to prevent him from putting him and his daughter in a dangerous situation.
Dude handling his drunk friend like that is true friendship.

I Think it was recorded to show him later. He said "...when you see this." No way to justify why it's online though. 

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

I guess it can be justified by possibly saving lives but why does it have to be recorded and put online?

Shouldn't have been online, but he's right all the way. This guys is wasted and he wants to drive? And with his daughter in the car? No, this dude is a good friend for looking out for him, and the punch was the only way this dude would listen.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

I guess it can be justified by possibly saving lives but why does it have to be recorded and put online?

Shouldn't have been online, but he's right all the way. This guys is wasted and he wants to drive? And with his daughter in the car? No, this dude is a good friend for looking out for him, and the punch was the only way this dude would listen.

How bout you snatch his keys and drive him to pick up his daughter and drive them both home. Have fat man follow you. Friendship (C) Mortal Kombat

$!*%@! still watching Worldstar in 2012? sheesh
laugh.gif

but yea, dude was in the wrong

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Anything that can be educational should be put online. Drunk driving should be prevented by any means.

Ya, I can appreciate that, maybe more people will step in next time they are in this situation instead of letting their friend drive drunk. But I would't be surprised if the other guy took offense to it. 

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

it's 2012, you already know the answer...
what's that even suppose to mean..

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Anything that can be educational should be put online. Drunk driving should be prevented by any means.

Ya, I can appreciate that, maybe more people will step in next time they are in this situation instead of letting their friend drive drunk. But I would't be surprised if the other guy took offense to it. 
good point. but yeah, his friend probably won't appreciate it too much. I'm not sure punching him was completely necessary.

Was it just me or did anyone else see one of the big bodies from the Florida sneaker camp out pop out of nowhere in there?

Back
Top Bottom