Damn, Is This A Good Friend?

i aint even mad 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lilfalconsfan

couldn't he just take his keys

this....
dude was so plastered a simple sweep would've brought him down and he could've snatched up the keys....

dude hit him on purpose because the camera was on. straight up.

I'm all for the stopping of drunks getting into their cars, but dude did some extra #+@* right there. a rear naked choke though? c'mon son. 

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

How bout you snatch his keys and drive him to pick up his daughter and drive them both home. Have fat man follow you. Friendship (C) Mortal Kombat

This is logical.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

"And I swear to God I love you".... PUNCH

laugh.gif
roll.gif

and lets not try and brush this offf,

he put dude in a SLEEPER hold!!

[kevin hart voice] 'dude went night night' [/kevin hart voice]

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by lilfalconsfan

couldn't he just take his keys

this....
dude was so plastered a simple sweep would've brought him down and he could've snatched up the keys....

dude hit him on purpose because the camera was on. straight up.

I'm all for the stopping of drunks getting into their cars, but dude did some extra #+@* right there. a rear naked choke though? c'mon son. 
yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa, some people are super dramatic, good intentions just over the top

Anyone that wants/ tries to drive drunk deserves to be punched in the face.

this guy watches too many movies. he wanted his moment of glory by punching his friend in front of his daughter. weak @@* #%#*#

I hope that if I ever act as stupid as this (which I wouldn't), my boys would do the same for me. Maybe not to THAT extent, but some physicality is necessary when you're dealing with grown !++ bros.
I know that if they tried to take my keys from me, I might be liable to put hands on them.. better them get to me first haha

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

I guess it can be justified by possibly saving lives but why does it have to be recorded and put online?
THIS.

With the video camera around, I feel like stuff can sometimes be scripted, not to say this is. Just sayin

Every one of us would be lucky to have a friend like that.

Hats off to dude for doing the right thing.

We are throwing down after the video is reviewed

mandatory.....

Dudes can't take keys away? or tap him on the nuts like real friends.... everyone knows a nut tap is enough to bring men to their knees

smh

Back
Top Bottom