damn its hard to meet new girls

You go to a club, get a number it doesn't mean s***,  you follow up on it and get a half a** answer so you stop.
Meeting a girl through friends is impossible when most of your friends are guy friends.
what are some of your ways? especially when its summer out and you need that fling to come through.

Go outside your normal settings. Go to a Barnes and Nobles or a Starbucks and spark up random conversations.

Originally Posted by mustbefire

If your a college student, study buddies are where its at.

Yup, I just use it as any excuse so I meet them. A lot of them catch on and say you know this stuff better than me
laugh.gif

Honestly, at partys. Youll both probably be drunk so make sure she remembers you when you get the number. Text her the next day.

Going to clubs is just for a one night stand.
Let's be honest here, when women go to clubs, they expect to be approached by men so they have many options while you don't.

i am in a college, yea study buddy etc works but not during summer.. going to party's might be it i think or a patio/club
girls are much more laid back there

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Going to clubs is just for a one night stand.
Let's be honest here, when women go to clubs, they expect to be approached by men so they have many options while you don't.
yes indeed

OP go to the supermarket. that's the best secret place to meet chicks. plus you know most of the time they can cook since you met them at the supermarket
pimp.gif

go to the gym(for your shallow chicks), the beach (shallow chicks), club (shallow chicks)

maybe you just need to change your surroundings?

if you a young'n, the best place is the park

hmmm... study buddies are always a valid option.

my advice. get creative.

bookstores, malls, gyms, hell, crash a funeral.

take a yoga or dance class...

happy hunting my friend.

when girls be at the clubs, they are just lookin to have a good time not really lookin for nething more like followups

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You're having a hard time meeting girls and you're in college?

I didnt meat any girls in college.
embarassed.gif
 Being ugly FTL

Did you live in campus? Being ugly really doesn't matter imo.

You're having a hard time meeting girls and you're in college?

I didnt meat any girls in college.
embarassed.gif
 Being ugly FTL

Did you live in campus? Being ugly really doesn't matter imo.

I lived off campus

me too, bro...

its tough as hell when you stay off campus...

i hoop for my school, and folks be lookin at me drivin thru campus like i'm a ghost...

they see me on the court, but never in person...

C'mon man, it's college. You just gotta sack up and go talk to them. Go to parties, bars, talk to girls at work or in class. If you have even a little self confidence it should be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Back
Top Bottom