Damn, it's snowing again...ehhh

shut up and make an isketch thread..been awile
pimp.gif

I know. Baltimore is getting over 30 inches this weekend! This sucks the snow just started to melt today too.

Definitely FTL. I heard it might snow on Thursday & Friday as well.
Murdalandhitman wrote:
I know. Baltimore is getting over 30 inches this weekend! This sucks the snow just started to melt today too.

Where in Bmore are you? 

Originally Posted by HigherGround

Definitely FTL. I heard it might snow on Thursday & Friday as well.
Murdalandhitman wrote:

Tennessee how bout no. I always gotta pay a grip to get my driveway plowed. This is gonna be some serious bread I'm gonna have to drop.

Originally Posted by Murdalandhitman

Tennessee how bout no. I always gotta pay a grip to get my driveway plowed. This is gonna be some serious bread I'm gonna have to drop.

you from bodymore with a buck pic tho

gather up a group of kids have them plow some drive ways around the way and give them 35% of what they made
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

gather up a group of kids have them plow some drive ways around the way and give them 35% of what they made
pimp.gif

That's an idea you'd be like a snow pimp lol. I pay this dude that does some renovations in my house $300 that was his price to plow my driveway with about 8 inches of snow. I'm dreading to see what he wants if we do get 30 inches.

Man it snowed one day last week and turned Lawton, OK into a third would country. It was Thursday and some people still haven't got their electricity, water, internet, and cable services back on and the ones that do have their providers in "ration" mode. My isp is down over the whole city, luckily my Touch Pro can act as an internet modem.

And get this, code red, so they're cutting off the water for 3-4 days starting in an hour or two, talking about fill up tubs, sinks, pots, pans, and buckets before hand. Damn that, if I can't take a shower and flush the toilet, I'm not going to work.

I'm not tripping on the lack of water so much because like I said, I'm not going to work if the water is off. Besides the fact I am too old to be taking baths, my unit I work for has a really cool SGM who wouldn't do that to us anyways. He has been giving us off or sending us home for the day at lunch everyday since Thursday. It's the lack of internet that was going to kill me, especially if cable goes out (which it's on now, watching Thunder/Hawks).

i hope its ok by thursday. need to club for my friends b-dayssss @ Muse..

Back
Top Bottom