Damn , Joc suing Diddy & Bad Boy Records ?

chi ill

Banned
Sorry if posted .

http://www.bestdamnafternoonshow.com/archives/3121

http://www.thisis50.com/p...g-joc-is-taking-diddy-to

According to bossip.com, Yung Joc is going after the infamous career-ending Diddy and Bad Boy Records. He might be the only one in the history of Bad Boy to actually take Diddy to court over money and his music.

Yung Joc reports that there has been some shady business deals, missing budgets, and now rumors of company financial hardships - he reached out to Gyantunplugged.com to share his side of the story. Block Entertainment's number one artist has been noticeably absent from the roster for at least a year. There have been industry whispers going around that their was inner turmoil inside the record label, particularly between Joc and Block. A couple of weeks ago the newest rumor was that Joc was leaving Block Entertainment all together and had decided to make the full move over to Bad Boy records. But it looks like Harv and them over at Bad Boy records is playing games with easy going MC and now Joc's taking everybody to court.

Joc broke down all his gripes regarding his relationship with the owner of Block Entertainment - Mr. Big Block. Joc alleges that due to contractual situations, unpaid royalties and unpaid advances the young business mogul and his legal team is currently in the process of taking legal action against his record label.

The multi-platinum rap star alleges that Block Ent/Bad Boy hasn't offered any label support since 2007. Yung Joc went on to make shocking claims about the inner dealings of Block Ent.

According to Joc, he's paid for his own public relations, claims to not be receiving his advance money for his projects, alleges that Block has used advances for other projects, and even makes shocking claims regarding his former management company 9196.

Joc quickly broke down his reasons for splitting with his former mgmt company, which happened to be owned by Big Block, but is fronted by CEO Rico Brooks. Yung Joc breaks down the situation by saying that it was nothing more then a 360 deal , that resulted in Block getting a piece of everything. Many people didn't know, but Shakir Stewart and Ted Lucas took over mgmt of Joc's career shortly after Joc ended his relationship with 9196. But since Shake's suicide late last year, Yung Joc and two mgmt companies have taken over mgmt duties.

And what's this I'm hearing about Big Block charging other record companies 25k to clear Joc for a record? I guess that explains why we haven't seen Mr. Robinson in any video's recently. Joc shared tells of Block's 'Suge Knight -esque" actions that's prevented Joc from being cleared to do other music projects outside of Bad Boy and Block ENT.

But, though Jasiel Robinson is upset with his current business situation with Block, the popular artist wasn't in the mood to throw grease. I have been hearing all kinds of rumors surrounding BlockENT and when asked about the street whispers, Joc made it clear that he was only interested in addressing his direct gripes with the company.

Joc is currently being legally represented by Londell Mcmillian and Nova Perry.

It should be noted that Joc's new venture with Hot Stylz is a profitable one. Their smash single "Lookin Boy" feat Joc sold over a million ringtones and Joc's currently hard at work on his newest project "Mr Robinson's Neighborhood", and has re-teamed up with producer Nitti

arton2690.jpg

its-a-trap.jpg

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

I smell a revolt coming.

ABOUT TIME!

DAY 26 YEEEEEERRRR UP!

Props to Joc though. Hes a good dude and ill support him even though Diddy is prolly going to smash his legal capabilities...

Money can buy the law kiddos...

think about it...before they blow up, theyre desperate for any deal......

not shocked by this at all though.

Modern Day Barry Gordy, I'm actually surprised that he's never been touched with the way he destroys peoples livihoods
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

You really think they're were other labels going after Joc?

Your right, dudes dont think. Money can do that especially to broke ppl.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

and dudes think im jokin when i say i wouldnt sign to certain labels...

cats who dont kno REALLY dont kno about this music industry...
Puffy is smart though...

He only deals with the starving types...[ shyne,day 26, Gdep, craig mack,total, etc]

Hell never sign an established artist...

I WONDER WHAT HE WAS DOING TO B.I.G

The one upside to this is that Day26 and the other current Bad Boy stable will be forgotten in a moments time.... lol
Diddy will probably use this to usher in a new era and alias.
Isn't G Dep making a comeback?
All of this seems so convenient, He'll make this work for him as he always does.

He's been doing this for years; I would NEVER sign to him, I don't care if I was homeless, and that's froim the heart.
Its should be common knowledge now that there is no long term career under the Bad Boy imprint.
Diddy = Bad Boy
I think it was his intention from the get go, thats why it's singular as opposed to Bad Boys... ( I know, I'm reachin', but u never know)

Ya know I been watchin joc's career from the beginning along with boys n' da hood because I wanted to know why all those BlockENT dudes were so willingto sign to Bad Boy, for some reason I started to think that Block was protecting them from the whole Rape 'n u records situation, but I guess 'kiss wasright. "once you sign you can't escape the rape"

Back
Top Bottom