DAMN Josh Hamilton Just Hit His 4th HR Against the O's

eek.gif
eek.gif

Son, I just checked my fantasy team and im still sittin here like that has to be a mistake. Holy !*@!. Dude is an absolute beast

During the Yankees game just a few minutes ago, Michael Kay and Al Leiter were asking if he could hit a fourth, and sure enough, Bob Lorenz/Jack Curry (whoever is on duty tonight), cut the feed to Hamilton's fourth 
eek.gif

Mashing the 1st place O's, I'm down with that.

Dude just killed me in fantasy in one night, my week is shot
laugh.gif

Can't front , I always happy for Hamilton when he pulls these feats. Dude is unreal .

@NotBillWalton: Josh Hamilton hasn't had this many big hits in one night since, well, nevermind. Throw it down, Josh!

Originally Posted by Caerus

@NotBillWalton: Josh Hamilton hasn't had this many big hits in one night since, well, nevermind. Throw it down, Josh!

Corny reach , whoever wrote it ....

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by Caerus

Corny reach , whoever wrote it ....
Shoulda gone with "The last time Hamilton had this many Jacks.........................Nevermind" 
But either way Hamilton is appreciated. Dudes bat is unreal. Im hoping to see another show at the HR Derby this year. 

You guys realize this man was a basehead and is doing this again light...
If he had never sunk that far into drugs he would be right there with A-Rod number wise

My son.
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't even @%$$ with baseball, But Josh is that dude. Glad he's doing good.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom