Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

Melo shouldve waived that no trade and been on da 1st thing smoking to Cleveland a few months back.

its crazy to me that lebron is the same age as jordan was when he came back with the 45.

and dude is still doing ridiculously athletic ****

by that time mike was doing the fadeaway and that dunk with two hands where he put it to one side of his shoulder.

This chick i used to mess with smahed micheal beasley in the club when lebron played for the heat. She's from germany and didnt know who lebron was. She said the people running the vip instantly let her and her friends (all attractive and foriegn) in. Said lebron was in there with his wife. She made small talk with them and said to who she didnt know at the time was lebron " i think someone famous is in here tonight". Said he looked at her crazy. Said the whole team was in shorts, no jewelry not being flashy. Said mike beasley even told her his name was paul( his middle name) she later found out they were the heat. She claims beasley led her to the bathroom and tried to smash but she didnt let him. I know she did [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
This chick i used to mess with smahed micheal beasley in the club when lebron played for the heat. She's from germany and didnt know who lebron was. She said the people running the vip instantly let her and her friends (all attractive and foriegn) in. Said lebron was in there with his wife. She made small talk with them and said to who she didnt know at the time was lebron " i think someone famous is in here tonight". Said he looked at her crazy. Said the whole team was in shorts, no jewelry not being flashy. Said mike beasley even told her his name was paul( his middle name) she later found out they were the heat. She claims beasley led her to the bathroom and tried to smash but she didnt let him. I know she did [emoji]128514[/emoji]
can someone insert a conceited gif. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

can someone insert a conceited gif. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

She actually wasnt concieted. Attractive yes but not concieted. She only told me the story cuz she was going for the heat in a game we were watching, saying lebron was her fav player and mentioning beasley's name. She was born and raised in germany and is not a basketball fan so I automatically was wondering how she even knew who beasley was. And she told me the story. I was stationed in germany btw, thats how i knew the chick. One of her friends is married to a rich miami guy, thats why she was there.

She actually wasnt concieted. Attractive yes but not concieted. She only told me the story cuz she was going for the heat in a game we were watching, saying lebron was her fav player and mentioning beasley's name. She was born and raised in germany and is not a basketball fan so I automatically was wondering how she even knew who beasley was. And she told me the story. I was stationed in germany btw, thats how i knew the chick. One of her friends is married to a rich miami guy, thats why she was there.

he meant da rapp.... nevermind..

imagine being dumb enough to hit a stripper raw :x

and nut in her :x

when you're married :x

hold this L melo well deserved :lol:

Last edited:
It irks me when dudes think another dude upgraded strictly based on looks. Most extremely attractive women I've seen or know have the personality of a walnut. Especially these so called IG models/thots.

From my experience, a Starfish in bed too. Unless they're pros.

Back
Top Bottom