Damn Nike--can the U.S. get some Air Max Light love?

^ They shouldn't be too hard to find. I live in Alabama, and I saw them at the local Hibbetts a few days ago. Almost grabbed a pair, but I figure I'll wait till they hit sales racks. They don't seem to be flying off shelves around here, like the other AM Lights.
FOR SALE: Size 11 Nike Air Talaria, Khaki/Curry Colorway, DEADSTOCK. $85 shipped.​
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
I can certainly justify buying these for $175, rather than some JB crap ... I'm losing patience on a potential U.S. release, and I'll have no regrets on shelling out the cash.

I guess whatever helps you sleep, but that seems like an odd rationalization. JB and these shoes aren't your only two choices on the market...If I'm going to drop $175 on something, it better be serious. If nothing else, I'd just assume ID something.

Whether or not you intended it, you sort of made a sad statement about a lot of people on this board -- even if it doesn't apply to you. Some people have a scope of buying like that.

ok so seriously....are we ever gonna get the royal lights?
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

Damn, this thread is back from the dead. Annnnd, we still don't have any GOOD AM Lights in the U.S.
WHO GOT SOME GANGSTA, GANGSTA $#!*....???!!!!​

:smh:
smh.gif

I'm really starting to think that we are never going to get any good pairs in the states...
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

^ i need them both. gotta find myself a UK connect.

JD is gonna be dropping another pair of exclusive in the near future.

heres a pic.

6491_Light_a.jpg

Are these available in Paris, France as well?
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

@#%$ JD Sports and their only going up to size 12.
...Oh Israel, Surrender for Jehovah is Real...

Wow, those look pretty good with white laces. Might have to pick those up.

But seriously are we ever going to get the Euro colors in the US? If not, then @#%$ you Nike.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

Back
Top Bottom