Damn NT...White Women are Embeded in the Negroes Genes...have a looksee

3723056837_14f4c08295.jpg

ESPN_wise_lebron.jpg

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

It's eerie how some of those paranoid theories about more affluent brothers immediately getting anything but Black women once they get caked up don't seem that far off.
smh.gif

I mean there's nothing wrong with dating outside your race, but from a quick scan at a set of photos like that and things look like a bit more than just a coincidence.
Exactly....me and my boys were discussing it on BBM today....I have no position on the matter, I just find it odd.....with the younger dudes....I think it has to do with the quality of woman that is out there. For me, I dated outside of my race because I couldn't meet black women who had the qualities I wanted...I have no preference tho, I love them all...

With the older cats...they were entertainers, employed by rich white men, they rubbed elbows with them and saw what they had on their arms, and it didn't seem so bad...why the hell not?

(Kanye) when you get on he leave your %** for a white girl(Kanye)

People need to stop worry about this though, let people be with who ever makes them happy.

honestly, i think it's the women. i think they're after the athletes but it's not just a thing white women do. all women do it. and for every famous/wealthy black man with a white woman, there's one with a black woman or another race.

/thread
/theory

"Neyo and his lady friend"

...Some of these are reaches.

lmao, I know they ain't got poor Freddy Douglas up there :smh

Seems like a game of numbers.

If you're a man and not gay, you're attracted to women. Period. If you're a wealthy/successful man, your pickings are increased as well.
laugh.gif

Since there are waayyyyyyyyy more non black women in the US than Black women, it'd stand to reason that there's a great chance that a (Black) man will end up with a non Black woman.

Back
Top Bottom