Damn Rocsi...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

She has a nice voice and face. Body is average.

Her voice is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

All raspy and $%#@.....

some webbie quotes regarding the situation with terrence and BET
"I am BET. I told ol' girl that she wanted this d***. You seen the pics. She wanted it," the rapper declares in the video. "So Terrence, I'm sorry your $@*!@ (Rocsi) wanted me to put that d*** on her. Get your *$%, man. Get your f***ing *$% man. Get your *$% man."

"I'm slapping the f*** outta Terrance when I see him, straight up," Webbie concluded before hopping into a vehicle and driving off.

Webbie further continued his rant on Twitter over the weekend, adding: "Not holding nmo beef with @TerrenceJ he a wanna be $@$ n****. Ima just simply beat him up when I catch him."

Originally Posted by tizoni

some webbie quotes regarding the situation with terrence and BET
"I am BET. I told ol' girl that she wanted this d***. You seen the pics. She wanted it," the rapper declares in the video. "So Terrence, I'm sorry your $@*!@ (Rocsi) wanted me to put that d*** on her. Get your *$%, man. Get your f***ing *$% man. Get your *$% man."

"I'm slapping the f*** outta Terrance when I see him, straight up," Webbie concluded before hopping into a vehicle and driving off.

Webbie further continued his rant on Twitter over the weekend, adding: "Not holding nmo beef with @TerrenceJ he a wanna be $@$ n****. Ima just simply beat him up when I catch him."
*tears*

Back
Top Bottom