Damn, Somebody hates GOD Jewels lol

I was on the Niketalk Wiki page that was started in the summer (I think), and came upon this

Chicago NTer. A rapper, has a single out titled 'Mirror', produced by Starikon.
And a lame %@@ $*#@#. If I see 'em in the Chi, for steallin' my rhymes, IT'S A WRAP for homeboy. Period.

"Hard to Be a God but I work Goddamn Hard"?...Homey please. See me in the Chi wit' ya borrowed %@@ rhymes!

Retrieved from "http://nt.wikia.com/wiki/Mr.Influential/GOD_Jewels"

Category: NikeTalk Members

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]Damn
laugh.gif

And also in the Disscusion part:
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Talk:Mr.Influential/GOD Jewels[/h1]
[h3]From Niketalk forums wiki[/h3]
Jump to: navigation, search

yo it's ya boy jewles, i stay wit the 2's .22 cal will double u down n split u in twos i rule, and i make the rules ice chunky and yellow looks like bart simpson ****ted on my jewles you's a baffon, bust u like ballons and i got my goons, bust in ya chick and her friend too ya dig, take a couple swiggs, of that e and j and in my name, i got a "e" and "j"

YEA $*#@# REMEMBER I WROTE THAT FOR YOU?!

YOU SAID YOU WASNT GON USE IT CAUSE IT AINT SOUND LIKE SOME !@!# YOU WOULD WRITE AND IT WAS TOO COMPLEX!! MAINLY THAT BART SIMPSON LINE!!

LAME %@@ $*#@#, YOU BETTER WATCH YA BACK IN THE CHI YOU %%!$*@' #!*#!!!

YOU AINT GON SEE !@!# BUT A CASKET WHE I SEE YOU $*#@# HAHA!

+*%!*!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like, seriously, who did this
laugh.gif

i swear that wasnt me..even tho i do stuff like this to many of my friends
laugh.gif

I'm gonna take an educated guess and say that it's just somebody playin' around.

If it's serious, Then...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit

Timeout...

take a couple swiggs of that e and j and in my name, i got a "e" and "j"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOU SAID YOU WASNT GON USE IT CAUSE IT AINT SOUND LIKE SOME !@!# YOU WOULD WRITE AND IT WAS TOO COMPLEX!! MAINLY THAT BART SIMPSON LINE!!

rljnvldfjnkjvbdsksbvvhbdvfdvf....
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Aight, Which one of y'all is it...That shh is classic.

Whoever you are, I want you to do some Killa BH type shh for me...PM me.

Y'all N's is jokes...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

BTW...... Jewels, J , and Cake....... I guess this is as good a time as ever to mention my dude is throwing his 20th b-day "get together" SATURDAY,which ain't gon be +$@# but a ton of trees, a few bottles, and a spades table most likely
grin.gif
. Ya'll __s are welcome to show up and get toasted w/ ya__. Aye cake, if you come, bring that amateur $%$ game you got too. I need a few more bostons under my belt....

I can't speak for nobody else, But I can't even make it out there Saturday...

I'm not in the city right now.

It's nothin' tho, N's got the whole summer to make somethin' happen.

^Right on.. I just figured I'd extend the invite. I need to find some good dro round these parts real fast tho. It's gonna be one this weekend
pimp.gif

yeah i noticed that a while ago (it's been up there for a MINUTE) but I thought it was CAKE or somethin' just playin' around...
laugh.gif

"Hard to Be a God but I work Goddamn Hard"?...Homey please. See me in the Chi wit' ya borrowed %@@ rhymes!
that shh wasn't even a line...it was a sample
laugh.gif

bust u like ballons and i got my goons, bust in ya chick and her friend too ya dig, take a couple swiggs, of that e and j and in my name, i got a "e" and "j"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

And also in the Disscusion part:

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Talk:Mr.Influential/GOD Jewels[/h1]
[h3]From Niketalk forums wikiJump to: navigation, search[/h3]
yo it's ya boy jewles, i stay wit the 2's .22 cal will double u down n split u in twos i rule, and i make the rules ice chunky and yellow looks like bart simpson ****ted on my jewles you's a baffon, bust u like ballons and i got my goons, bust in ya chick and her friend too ya dig, take a couple swiggs, of that e and j and in my name, i got a "e" and "j"

LAME %@@ $*#@#, YOU BETTER WATCH YA BACK IN THE CHI YOU %%!$*@' #!*#!!!

YOU AINT GON SEE !@!# BUT A CASKET WHE I SEE YOU $*#@# HAHA!

+*%!*!!!
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
,i'll smack jewels if he said some B.S. like that, but on some real threatin my cuzzin life wether u playin or not is eff'd up,but if he takinit lightly
grin.gif

Rilla, i'm a need a rain check on that,got a show this weekend in c'dale

but on some real threatin my cuzzin life wether u playin or not is eff'd up,but if he takin it lightly
so be it.
Yea, At first I skimmed through it, And I thought a N' was deadass tryin' to come at my neck (No Laney)...
smh.gif

But I seen what dude was actually sayin' and started rollin'...
laugh.gif

Edit - Her response is that white text highlight Rilla...Obviously her computer skills is tweekin'.

And now that I think about it, It was probably the NTer Ocks who wrote that...

I remember somebody showed some slick/silly shh he said about me before on there.

N' is like the "I Am Legend" of NT wiki...He be only N' onthere.

Don't nobody use that shh no more N'...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Holla @ me tho fam...Whoever you are...I wanna give you a job.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
IN THE 100'S MUTHA $++@ A'S Y'ALL AINT NEVER THERE
smh.gif

Boston????

_ YOU MUST BE HIGH TALKIN THAT BULL !@$%... I AINT NEVER BEEN THAT VIC IN MY LIFE!!! _'s HAD A HALFWAY DECENT NIGHT AND TALKIN ALL OUT THE SIDE OF THEIRNECKS
laugh.gif

Just maybe, I miiiiiiiiiiight just take you up that invite, just to sit at the table and insult y'all Gary _'s weak #$+ abilities as I routinely beaty'all ( Y )
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom