Damn you Chick-fil-A!!! Vol.Tony Perkis

A few days ago...

I walk in and I just want a chicken sandwich.

Then I want a shake and fries.

Then I order two gallons of sweet tea and a santa cow stuffed animal to bring home to the fam.

monique_vs_salad.gif

A few days ago...

I walk in and I just want a chicken sandwich.

Then I want a shake and fries.

Then I order two gallons of sweet tea and a santa cow stuffed animal to bring home to the fam.

monique_vs_salad.gif

That place is soooo good. I don't even know how to explain it. If they were open on Sundays, I would go do it all over again.

That place is soooo good. I don't even know how to explain it. If they were open on Sundays, I would go do it all over again.

i cant eat this mess anymore

chicken sandwiches inst all that good

makes me sick or just take two bites

i cant eat this mess anymore

chicken sandwiches inst all that good

makes me sick or just take two bites

Chick fila Spicy chicken sandwich with Provolone cheese and bacon...with a half iced tea and half lemonade.
pimp.gif
 but the aftermath in the toilet is 
alien.gif
sick.gif

Chick fila Spicy chicken sandwich with Provolone cheese and bacon...with a half iced tea and half lemonade.
pimp.gif
 but the aftermath in the toilet is 
alien.gif
sick.gif

I thought the 'damn you' was about them not being open on Sundays more than anything.

chik-fil-a ers got it good this year... Christmas and I think New Year's Day are on Saturdays. Weekends off FTW.

I thought the 'damn you' was about them not being open on Sundays more than anything.

chik-fil-a ers got it good this year... Christmas and I think New Year's Day are on Saturdays. Weekends off FTW.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

This is also a problem for me.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

This is also a problem for me.

Not a big fan of the Spicy Chicken Sandwhich. I've been craving Chic-Fil-A for the past couple weeks...Maybe it's time to get re-acquainted.

Not a big fan of the Spicy Chicken Sandwhich. I've been craving Chic-Fil-A for the past couple weeks...Maybe it's time to get re-acquainted.

Back
Top Bottom