Damn

I was smokin with my homie, gettin ready to walk to the bus stop to go to school, when all of a sudden POW...POW. What the F_! Who's blastin at 8 in the mornin. Now I gotta chill and wait for it to cool down.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
at the crackhead jokes, it was some good.
Naw, I ain't no rookie, I changed my S/N.
I ain't shocked at the fact, its just that I missed the bus that takes me to my early class on time. Now I gotta find a ride.

I'm guessing they weren't shooting at you.

Your story seems surprisingly nonchalant.

Unless that's normal for you and/or who've been shot before.

Crazy - same thing kinda happened to me. I got woken up one morning abruptly and was like who is this person paging me at 14 minutes before the 6 o clock am hour. Get this, it was my hairstylist! He said there was some people thinking about doing unspeakables to me, with the intent of harm. He was talking fast, and I didn't quite understand. I thought he said it was my friends, but I was incorrect.

Anyway, we ended it up squashing it by doing a driveby on a bustop a couple of hours later, that a bunch of suckas kick it at to go to school. I mean who goes to school anymore.

Originally Posted by Moe Fab

laugh.gif
at the crackhead jokes, it was some good.
Naw, I ain't no rookie, I changed my S/N.
I ain't shocked at the fact, its just that I missed the bus that takes me to my early class on time. Now I gotta find a ride.

Oh ok

Isn't most NT hood though? Thought it would be a familiar scenario for most.
*shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom