Dan Lebatard Has The Best Sports Radio Show In The Country

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

His father is funny as hell
laugh.gif

This
roll.gif

Colin Cowherd's show flies by. It doesn't even like the show is for 3 hours. Don't sleep on Jason Whitlock podcasts also. 

CLONES

Jim Rome and Colin cowherd....mainly because they are on during my morning drive.

Stephen A is on my way home

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I hope his radio show is vastly different from his show on ESPN, cause that &@*# is MAD corny. I tried watching it
twice and couldn't get through more than 10 minutes of either show.
QFT. I'll try downloading some podcasts. 

His dad is the truth. i feel extra aakward when he says Fidel goodell tho. just my $0.02

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

His dad is the truth. i feel extra aakward when he says Fidel goodell tho. just my $0.02

That's might favorite part, Gonzo don't care.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Evan Roberts is god awful.

I actually really like Lebatard. My fav is Max Kellerman though

Max Kellerman after the Giants ended the Pats near perfect season >>>>

:rofl:

Last edited:
I prefer Kornheiser's show, even though it's only around 1:20 total in podcast time. Little to no filler, zero interviews with coaches/athletes and the discussion doesn't always center on sports. Lots of intelligent political discussion and the show's based in DC.

I listen to LeBatard's show too, though, and I have to admit he makes me laugh the most. The format's a bit too morning zoo for me but Dan's intelligent and professional enough that it never loses its integrity. His guest hosts the last couple month's have made the show even better.

TUE - Greg Cote(Miami Herald)

WED - Stan Van Gundy

THU - Bomani Jones

FRI - Dan's Attorney

Thursdays with Bomani are always a riot.

I prefer Kornheiser's show, even though it's only around 1:20 total in podcast time. Little to no filler, zero interviews with coaches/athletes and the discussion doesn't always center on sports. Lots of intelligent political discussion and the show's based in DC.

I listen to LeBatard's show too, though, and I have to admit he makes me laugh the most. The format's a bit too morning zoo for me but Dan's intelligent and professional enough that it never loses its integrity. His guest hosts the last couple month's have made the show even better.

TUE - Greg Cote(Miami Herald)
WED - Stan Van Gundy
THU - Bomani Jones
FRI - Dan's Attorney

Thursdays with Bomani are always a riot.

Better known as Thursday ask a negro :lol: especially this past Thursday talking about the Rick Ross shooting

I like Max Kellerman but i blame him for moving to LA. He brought the Knicks bad lucks with him.

Back
Top Bottom