Danity Kane signing at Bellevue Square.....

ok... i know i saw some nt'ers.... where you at...

and tell your story... did you get anything signed?

I got there around 12 @#%$, the line going outside, across the street from starbucks. down the stairs. waited in line for about half an hour, got in, and then the dudes said we needed a wristband or something to get stuff signed. but oh well, I was at the left side of the room taking a million pics trying to get a good shot. and when they left, I shouted out "I LOVE YOU AUNDREA!" :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

my friend found a signed hand-out card on the ground, so that was kinda cool, he gave it to me cause he got some cd's signed. :pimp:
pimp.gif
. at least.... still wanted to see them up close, lol

oh yeah, and this morning, i copped two cd's for them to sign... oh well. lol, they're ds so i'll probably return them. or at least one.

I was wearing lrg hoody x 'the north west' tee x levi x send helps...
and post starterm-yyou'resstupid iyougshould get banned...

i went there about 8 got there autograph and talk to them for a little like everyone else. it sucks they wouldnt let you take pics with them but I almost got in trouble for having more then one of those wrist bands. i know there was some nters there. and there was this girl with the worst breath ever at the fashion show singing to all the songs that was the only really bad thing about this experience.

I was the one wearing the tan lrg iron maiden hoody + preminium air maxes.
Wanted:
Nubuck 12s
9.5-10.5

WHAT??? WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS EVENT??? AND I LIVE CLOSE TO BELL SQUARE TOO. SMH AT MYSELF.

GHEWOAIGJRAOIFOIAJFIOAFJCIAEOFV

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

^we're not beasting over their music homie.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

^co-sign with him. but i wasnt about to wake up early and wait in line for xxx hours to see aundrea, but im sure it was worth it. for the people who were there she look better in person? oh and did any1 goto tabella's saturday nite? i drove by said f it wasnt gonna wait in line, plus i heard if u didnt buy presold tix it was $40 just to see them "host a party" :smh:
nono.gif

God Bless Your Soul, Rest In Peace Joselito Barber.

she looks good in person but she wasnt as tan as i thought she would but she still looked :pimp:
pimp.gif
. i think it was worth goin there at 8 it wasnt that bad some cool excited girls in line with us.
Wanted:
Nubuck 12s
9.5-10.5

thanks for the pics, looks like i didnt miss much considering i wouldnt have bum rushed the stage to get a better pic of her :lol:
laugh.gif

God Bless Your Soul, Rest In Peace Joselito Barber.

Back
Top Bottom