Danity Kane's New Album sold.....

Danity Kane's "Welcome to the Dollhouse" goes straight to the penthouse on The Billboard 200, the second No. 1 in a row for the group. The MTV "Making the Band 3" troupe, signed to Diddy's Bad Boy imprint, moved 236,000 copies of its sophomore effort in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Danity Kane's 2006 self-titled debut also started at the top, with 234,000.
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003741823They Sell Units

which puff bought 95% of.

laugh.gif

trust me, the last thing Diddy is doing is buying his label's records back, yall know that dude reputation....

they got a big fanbase. They went platinum last time around off basically one single, shoulda sold way more than they did last time if they got pushed right...

I like the production of the album, but the album itself sounds all too playtime, my little barbie for me. These are grown *!% women sounding like harijukugirls.

No bueno.

yea they got a fanbase
grin.gif
i was stuck between wifey and her girls car allweekend and this was all i heard
sick.gif

there is like 50 chicks in the group and Diddy is their main man...they are probably seeing like $35k a year

All they need to do now is drop a Danja song and it's over.
If they drop "Bad Girl" as a second single which Missy is featured on, they'll do another 200K in less than a month.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

yea they got a fanbase
grin.gif
i was stuck between wifey and her girls car all weekend and this was all i heard
sick.gif

damn, i thought i was alone on this one. my homegirl got the whole album on blast while we were on our roadtrip, in my head i was
sick.gif
. i couldn't take it anymore.

Havent heard 'damaged' in the clubs or on the radio at all here. Props to DK for still pushing units.

What about the dude group Day 26 how did they do I thought they was dropping the same day

^They came out Yesterday.

Didn't wouldn't dare drop two of his artists on the same day, especially when one is established and the other isn't.

Those are damn good numbers and I didn't know that they had fans like that.

But I agree that the drop off will be terrible if they don't pump some of the nice songs on that album.

To bad whats goin' to happen to them though.....
ohwell.gif

Does anyone have this album? I'm not interested in Danity Kane. Well, basically. I want to look at the booklet the album comes with. Lord Knows!!! DWoodsand Aubrey could get it!

Back
Top Bottom