DankLA.com Upgraded and Back in Business...T-SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED!

I posted my site on here several months back when it was still in its infancy stage and got some good feedback as far as progressing and moving forward. You might also remember our well-thought out, but poorly executed Lakers-inspired Dank Los Angeles tees that received plenty of constructive criticism 
laugh.gif

Anyway, we re-tooled the site and I figured who better to ask for opinions and thoughts than the NT critics. We went back to the drawing board for our next batch of shirts which should be in later this week.

Let me know what you think. Appreciate it.

http://www.dankla.com

@DankLosAngeles

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

I posted my site on here several months back when it was still in its infancy stage and got some good feedback as far as progressing and moving forward. You might also remember our well-thought out, but poorly executed Lakers-inspired Dank Los Angeles tees that received plenty of constructive criticism 
laugh.gif

Anyway, we re-tooled the site and I figured who better to ask for opinions and thoughts than the NT critics. We went back to the drawing board for our next batch of shirts which should be in later this week.

Let me know what you think. Appreciate it.

http://www.dankla.com

@DankLosAngeles

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

I like it. Clean layout, only thing I would think would help is maybe showcasing the twitter timeline as well in the sidebar so people can check out your real time thoughts.. up to you though, might clutter up what's already there.

Dropped you a line also. Keep it up!

I like it. Clean layout, only thing I would think would help is maybe showcasing the twitter timeline as well in the sidebar so people can check out your real time thoughts.. up to you though, might clutter up what's already there.

Dropped you a line also. Keep it up!

i'll take some stickers please
EDIT: the site is clean. I'd move the search feature to the upper right hand corner though

i'll take some stickers please
EDIT: the site is clean. I'd move the search feature to the upper right hand corner though

Back
Top Bottom