Danny Mutha' $!**@% Brown

laugh.gif
i got into wit this dude on twitter...

I downloaded a couple of his mixtapes after the Contra joint with Elzhi "Up, Down, Left, Right!"
laugh.gif

I downloaded a couple of his mixtapes after the Contra joint with Elzhi "Up, Down, Left, Right!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ps2child

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

laugh.gif

how'd that turn out
laugh.gif

it was funny... i had never heard of dude and someone tweeted danny brown should make the freshman list... i RTed with"who?" and about 30 minutes later he pops up in my mentions talkin *%%@... he tweeted my music to his fans n *%%@... dude got self esteem issues... it was funny tho... i got some new followers and listeners out of it...

Originally Posted by ps2child

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

laugh.gif

how'd that turn out
laugh.gif

it was funny... i had never heard of dude and someone tweeted danny brown should make the freshman list... i RTed with"who?" and about 30 minutes later he pops up in my mentions talkin *%%@... he tweeted my music to his fans n *%%@... dude got self esteem issues... it was funny tho... i got some new followers and listeners out of it...

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Just listened to Hybrid and this album is so dope.
Gave it two spins last night. The Hybrid will be in my rotation for a while now.
pimp.gif

Nowhere 2 Go
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Just listened to Hybrid and this album is so dope.
Gave it two spins last night. The Hybrid will be in my rotation for a while now.
pimp.gif

Nowhere 2 Go
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom