Daqreatest1 Photoshopss

^ those were faked a few years ago, but thanks for pointing me in the direction of something else that caught my attention...

^ Ohh Well i Hadd Neverr Noticedd Themm!! i Feel Stupidd Noww Lol
embarassed.gif

wow, someone really needs to put them aqua 6's into production. those are fire, they even look like they have good material.. props to whoever did those,im not feeling the fake jumpman though..lol

the jman's nott fake , i put that cuz he's wearing the 6's && i had wanted to try something new lol ... but thanx for the comment though ¦)

These are inspired by the upcomin' air jordan 9's (black red green] i did 2 versions of it to see which looks better

May have been mentioned before, but you should put a watermark on your artwork. These days, websites will use any pic they can find to promote. Also, you may want to edit the backgrounds. Take away the "Footaction" logo, and websites. Nonetheless, dope stuff my man
pimp.gif

Yeah speakin of that, the only reason it's still there is because ihad done a quick ps so ireally didn't care & idid have one ijust can't think of nothing simple to put.
frown.gif

some of these are just og so nothing really good (the 2's]

the blazers came from a sketch i did
& the nike dunks (the black yellow & red started off before istarted to change the hue/saturation] :smile:

Back
Top Bottom