Darelle Revis vs.........

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

But who is the one with the real "Island"? Who is the better cover corner? While Revis has every statistical edge, there is one that tips the scale in Asomugha's favor. To Revis' 106 times, Asomugha had been thrown at only 28 times during his 2009 campaign. That is a definition of a shut-down corner! Remember, Deon Sanders never led the leage in INTs.
Why bother going to Nnamdi's side when everyone else is getting burnt... I love Nnamdi but I would like to see him shadow the best WR instead of staying on one side.

Hey man, good counter-point. You could very well be correct.

Nnamdi vs. Revis is a tossup, I'd prolly give the edge to Nnamdi right now, but I'd take Revis because I think he's a better playmaker and is younger/still getting better.

And Pace is not overrated, dude is really the only consistent playmaker in the front seven, he's forced 8 fumbles the past two season's with the games missed cause of suspension last year.

Nnamdi vs. Revis is a tossup, I'd prolly give the edge to Nnamdi right now, but I'd take Revis because I think he's a better playmaker and is younger/still getting better.

And Pace is not overrated, dude is really the only consistent playmaker in the front seven, he's forced 8 fumbles the past two season's with the games missed cause of suspension last year.

lol-why-u-mad-tho-%24

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

the solution to any of these problems will come from the jets' pass rush...

sans calvin pace for 6 weeks. 
Moss+Welker+Gronk+Hernandez+Edelman= Major Problems 
i hope you're right, man

i hope you're right, man

i hope you're right, man

should finally be a healthy Brady entering the year, he could possibly put up 18-1 year numbers again. 

i hope you're right, man

should finally be a healthy Brady entering the year, he could possibly put up 18-1 year numbers again. 

i hope you're right, man

Agree with this. I think Jets are overrated, Pats surprisingly underrated. Funny that they are my Super Bowl pick from the AFC and it is sort of a "sleeper" pick
laugh.gif

i hope you're right, man

Agree with this. I think Jets are overrated, Pats surprisingly underrated. Funny that they are my Super Bowl pick from the AFC and it is sort of a "sleeper" pick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

BostonThreeParty said:

i hope you're right, man

laugh.gif

Brady + Moss= best QB receiver combo in the history of the league. Brady's healthy, Welker Gronk Hern Edelman etc the Pats are going to be nice this year. Unless Sanchez has an unbelievable year, Pats > the rest of the East and all of the AFC with the exception of Indianapolis and maybe Baltimore. SD doesn't scare me , they're flop artists. My Superbowl is NE and GB ....

i hope you're right, man

laugh.gif
i don't know about 18-1 type numbers. not so much because of the offense. but defensively, teams are going to be able to keep the ball and sustain long drives on us all year long. our offense won't have possession long enough to put up numbers like that. with the TEs tho, if brady actually decides to use them in the regular season, they'll be wide open with the jets blitzing like crazy.

BostonThreeParty said:

i hope you're right, man

laugh.gif

Brady + Moss= best QB receiver combo in the history of the league. Brady's healthy, Welker Gronk Hern Edelman etc the Pats are going to be nice this year. Unless Sanchez has an unbelievable year, Pats > the rest of the East and all of the AFC with the exception of Indianapolis and maybe Baltimore. SD doesn't scare me , they're flop artists. My Superbowl is NE and GB ....

i hope you're right, man

laugh.gif
i don't know about 18-1 type numbers. not so much because of the offense. but defensively, teams are going to be able to keep the ball and sustain long drives on us all year long. our offense won't have possession long enough to put up numbers like that. with the TEs tho, if brady actually decides to use them in the regular season, they'll be wide open with the jets blitzing like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom